Subject: bug#43252: 27.1; DBus properties lack type hints or overrides

From: Hugh Daschbach <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 17:54:42 -0700

In order to implement a service exposing interface
"org.bluez.GattService1", I need to export the properties defined for
that interface.  (See,
https://kernel.googlesource.com/pub/scm/bluetooth/bluez/+/refs/tags/5.55/doc/gatt-api.txt)

There are two properties that require an object path: "Device", and
"Includes".  Since there is no type information associated with the
registered property, introspection supplies its best guess.  If the
value is a string it is described as a :string, not an :object-path

There doesn't seem to be any mechanism to register the property and have
introspection describe it as as an :object-path.

Am I missing something?  Is this out of scope?  Is there anyway to
specify simple types for parameter values?

Thanks,
Hugh

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2020-08-06 built on klaatu
Repository revision: 86d8d76aa36037184db0b2897c434cdaab1a9ae8
Repository branch: emacs-27
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Artix Linux

Recent messages:
[mu4e] Indexing completed; processed 0, updated 0, cleaned-up 0
Mark set
[mu4e] Indexing... processed 2, updated 2
[mu4e] Indexing completed; processed 2, updated 2, cleaned-up 0
[mu4e] Found 19 matching messages
Mark set
C-x C-g is undefined
Winner undo (1 / 199)
Winner undo (2 / 198)
Auto-saving...done

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  ggtags-navigation-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  amx-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-publish
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-org hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-org
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-odt
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-md hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-md
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-man hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-man
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-latex
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-html hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-html
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-beamer
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-ascii
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-timer hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-timer
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-tempo hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-tempo
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-table hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-table
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-src hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-src
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-refile hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-refile
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-protocol
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-plot hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-plot
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-num hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-num
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mouse
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mobile
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macs hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macs
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macro hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macro
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-list hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-list
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-lint hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-lint
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-keys hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-keys
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-indent hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-indent
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-id hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-id
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-habit hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-habit
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-goto hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-goto
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-footnote
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-feed hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-feed
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-faces hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-faces
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-entities hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-entities
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-element hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-duration hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-duration
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-datetree
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-ctags
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-crypt
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-compat hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-compat
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-colview hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-colview
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-clock hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-clock
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-capture hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-capture
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach-git hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach-git
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-archive hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-archive
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-agenda
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-w3m hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-w3m
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-rmail hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-rmail
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-mhe hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-mhe
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-irc hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-irc
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-info hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-info
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-gnus hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-gnus
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eww hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eww
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eshell hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eshell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-docview hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-docview
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bibtex hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bbdb hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-vala hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-vala
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-tangle
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-table hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-table
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-stan hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-stan
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sql
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-shen
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shell hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-shell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sed hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sed
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-screen
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-scheme
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sass
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ruby
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ref
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-python hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-python
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-processing hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-processing
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-perl
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-org hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-org
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-octave
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-maxima
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-matlab
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-makefile
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lua hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lua
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lob
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lisp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ledger
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-latex
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-js hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-js
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-java hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-java
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-io hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-io
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-hledger hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-hledger
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-haskell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-groovy hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-groovy
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-fortran
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-forth hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-forth
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-exp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eval
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eshell hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eshell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ebnf hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-dot
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-css hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-css
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-core hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-core
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-coq hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-coq
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-comint
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-clojure
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-calc
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-awk
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-abc hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-abc
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-R hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-R
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-J hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-J
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-C hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-C
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-install hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-install
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sh-script smie python tramp-cmds rng-xsd xsd-regexp
rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode
company-tng company transpose-frame autoload lisp-mnt descr-text
gl-bluez-gatt dabbrev quail org-eldoc ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnir ol-docview ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m pdf-sync
pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-history pdf-occur ibuf-ext pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-annot tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-misc
pdf-tools pdf-view pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util rect epa-mail epa-file
mailalias face-remap tabify man view timezone gnutls url-http url-gw
url-cache url-auth eww mm-url magit-extras magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit package url-handlers magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode
git-commit transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm log-edit
pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async tmm eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe dbus-bluetooth dbus-formatters
dbus-inspector tree-mode flyspell repeat bug-reference macrostep-c
cmacexp macrostep ggtags etags fileloop ewoc cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs pulse xref
project debug backtrace dired-aux tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp
recentf tree-widget visual-fill-column sort gnus-cite smiley shr-color
qp mm-archive mail-extr gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader iso-transl csv executable disp-table
network-stream nsm cl-print ace-window avy rcirc help-fns radix-tree
persistent-soft list-utils pcache eieio-compat eieio-base font-utils
unicode-fonts misearch multi-isearch two-column vc-git diff-mode
elfeed-org elfeed-show elfeed-search bookmark elfeed-csv elfeed
elfeed-curl url url-proxy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap
elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib url-queue xml-query mu4e mu4e-org
mu4e-main mu4e-view mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft
mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-proc
mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif mu4e-lists mu4e-message
flow-fill ox-reveal desktop frameset ox-hugo org-refile ffap thingatpt
ox-blackfriday ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md
ox-html table ox-beamer ox-latex ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
avl-tree generator org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa
ob-shell ob-awk ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp ob-comint ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs mule-util hl-line mu4e-vars message rmc format-spec rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader mu4e-meta which-key server hungry-delete paredit ivy-posframe
posframe ivy-hydra amx ivy flx delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color
winner url-privacy filenotify slime-company-autoloads slime-autoloads
macrostep-autoloads shr text-property-search url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars puny svg dom zenburn-theme
zenburn-theme-autoloads which-key-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
unicode-fonts-autoloads ucs-utils-autoloads font-utils-autoloads
persistent-soft-autoloads list-utils-autoloads cl pcache-autoloads
tree-mode-autoloads transpose-frame-autoloads tex-mode shell pcomplete
smtpmail-multi-autoloads smart-mode-line-respectful-theme
smart-mode-line rich-minority smart-mode-line-autoloads
rich-minority-autoloads saveplace ripgrep-autoloads restclient-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads paredit-autoloads
ox-reveal-autoloads ox-hugo-autoloads org-gcal-autoloads
persist-autoloads request-deferred-autoloads deferred-autoloads
request-autoloads org-caldav-autoloads org-plus-contrib-autoloads
magit-svn-autoloads json-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads
json-reformat-autoloads ix grapnel ix-autoloads grapnel-autoloads
ivy-posframe-autoloads posframe-autoloads ivy-hydra-autoloads ispell
ielm pp ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs hyperbole-autoloads kotl-autoloads
hydra lv hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads hungry-delete-autoloads
gnuplot-autoloads ggtags-autoloads geiser-autoloads flx-autoloads
forge-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads magit-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads
async-autoloads ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads let-alist-autoloads
closql-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
esup-autoloads elpher-autoloads emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode
archive-mode pcase json map ht emojify-autoloads ht-autoloads
emms-autoloads elfeed-org-autoloads org-autoloads org-version
elfeed-autoloads edit-server advice edit-server-autoloads
dmenu-autoloads deft-autoloads dired-x use-package-ensure
dired-subtree-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads diminish
diminish-autoloads dictionary-autoloads link-autoloads
connection-autoloads delight-autoloads deadgrep-autoloads
spinner-autoloads dbus-inspector-autoloads dash-functional
dash-functional-autoloads csv-autoloads counsel-projectile-autoloads
projectile-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads counsel-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads company-quickhelp-autoloads
pos-tip-autoloads company-autoloads use-package-diminish autoinsert
amx-autoloads alert log4e rx notifications dbus xml gntp alert-autoloads
log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads ag vc-svn compile comint ansi-color ring
find-dired s dash dired dired-loaddefs ag-autoloads s-autoloads
dash-autoloads adaptive-wrap adaptive-wrap-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads finder-inf edmacro kmacro browse-url
cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode cl-seq use-package-core use-package-autoloads
bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads info cl-extra help-mode easymenu
seq byte-opt straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp
byte-compile cconv early-init tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2346615 242711)
 (symbols 48 72629 6)
 (strings 32 326956 25390)
 (string-bytes 1 11416553)
 (vectors 16 122495)
 (vector-slots 8 2358061 258976)
 (floats 8 5596 2288)
 (intervals 56 234189 8288)
 (buffers 1000 244))