Subject: Re: bug#43252: 27.1; DBus properties lack type hints or overrides

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 11:34:19 +0200

Hugh Daschbach <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Hugh,

> Thanks.  I received the FSF signed copyright document.  So we should be
> clear for submission.

Yep. You're also on file now.

> I've attached the four patches that we've been discussing: three for
> bug#43252 and on for bug#43251.

Thanks a lot! I've pushed them to master.

If you have further submissions, just tell me. I will submit them in
your name then.

If you plan for regular submissions to Emacs, you might ask the Emacs
maintainers (Eli Zaretskii, Lars Ingebrigtsen or John Wiegley) for write
access on the git repo.

> Thanks for your patience and guidance.
>
> Hugh

Best regards, Michael.