Subject: bug#43252: closed (Re: bug#43252: 27.1; DBus properties lack type hints or overrides)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 07:45:02 +0000

Your bug report

#43252: 27.1; DBus properties lack type hints or overrides

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
43252: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=43252
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#43252: 27.1; DBus properties lack type hints or overrides
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Hugh Daschbach <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 09:44:03 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hugh Daschbach <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Hugh,

>> Thanks for this. AFAICS, there's nothing left open for bug#43252; I'd
>> like to close it. Is this OK for you?
>
> Yes.  I was about to suggest this.  The issue is resoled.

Closed.

> Cheers,
> Hugh

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 27.1; DBus properties lack type hints or overrides
From: Hugh Daschbach <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 17:54:42 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In order to implement a service exposing interface
"org.bluez.GattService1", I need to export the properties defined for
that interface.  (See,
https://kernel.googlesource.com/pub/scm/bluetooth/bluez/+/refs/tags/5.55/doc/gatt-api.txt)

There are two properties that require an object path: "Device", and
"Includes".  Since there is no type information associated with the
registered property, introspection supplies its best guess.  If the
value is a string it is described as a :string, not an :object-path

There doesn't seem to be any mechanism to register the property and have
introspection describe it as as an :object-path.

Am I missing something?  Is this out of scope?  Is there anyway to
specify simple types for parameter values?

Thanks,
Hugh

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2020-08-06 built on klaatu
Repository revision: 86d8d76aa36037184db0b2897c434cdaab1a9ae8
Repository branch: emacs-27
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Artix Linux

Recent messages:
[mu4e] Indexing completed; processed 0, updated 0, cleaned-up 0
Mark set
[mu4e] Indexing... processed 2, updated 2
[mu4e] Indexing completed; processed 2, updated 2, cleaned-up 0
[mu4e] Found 19 matching messages
Mark set
C-x C-g is undefined
Winner undo (1 / 199)
Winner undo (2 / 198)
Auto-saving...done

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  ggtags-navigation-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  amx-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-publish
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-org hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-org
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-odt
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-md hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-md
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-man hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-man
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-latex
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-html hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-html
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-beamer
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-ascii
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-timer hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-timer
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-tempo hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-tempo
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-table hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-table
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-src hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-src
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-refile hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-refile
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-protocol
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-plot hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-plot
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-num hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-num
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mouse
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mobile
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macs hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macs
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macro hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macro
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-list hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-list
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-lint hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-lint
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-keys hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-keys
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-indent hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-indent
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-id hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-id
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-habit hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-habit
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-goto hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-goto
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-footnote
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-feed hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-feed
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-faces hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-faces
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-entities hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-entities
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-element hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-duration hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-duration
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-datetree
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-ctags
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-crypt
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-compat hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-compat
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-colview hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-colview
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-clock hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-clock
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-capture hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-capture
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach-git hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach-git
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-archive hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-archive
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-agenda
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-w3m hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-w3m
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-rmail hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-rmail
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-mhe hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-mhe
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-irc hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-irc
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-info hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-info
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-gnus hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-gnus
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eww hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eww
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eshell hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eshell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-docview hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-docview
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bibtex hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bbdb hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-vala hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-vala
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-tangle
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-table hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-table
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-stan hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-stan
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sql
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-shen
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shell hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-shell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sed hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sed
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-screen
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-scheme
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sass
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ruby
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ref
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-python hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-python
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-processing hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-processing
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-perl
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-org hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-org
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-octave
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-maxima
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-matlab
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-makefile
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lua hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lua
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lob
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lisp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ledger
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-latex
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-js hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-js
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-java hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-java
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-io hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-io
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-hledger hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-hledger
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-haskell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-groovy hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-groovy
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-fortran
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-forth hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-forth
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-exp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eval
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eshell hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eshell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ebnf hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-dot
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-css hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-css
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-core hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-core
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-coq hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-coq
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-comint
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-clojure
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-calc
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-awk
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-abc hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-abc
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-R hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-R
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-J hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-J
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-C hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-C
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-install hides /home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org/org-install
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/hugh/.config/emacs/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sh-script smie python tramp-cmds rng-xsd xsd-regexp
rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode
company-tng company transpose-frame autoload lisp-mnt descr-text
gl-bluez-gatt dabbrev quail org-eldoc ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnir ol-docview ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m pdf-sync
pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-history pdf-occur ibuf-ext pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-annot tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-misc
pdf-tools pdf-view pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util rect epa-mail epa-file
mailalias face-remap tabify man view timezone gnutls url-http url-gw
url-cache url-auth eww mm-url magit-extras magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit package url-handlers magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode
git-commit transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm log-edit
pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async tmm eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe dbus-bluetooth dbus-formatters
dbus-inspector tree-mode flyspell repeat bug-reference macrostep-c
cmacexp macrostep ggtags etags fileloop ewoc cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs pulse xref
project debug backtrace dired-aux tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp
recentf tree-widget visual-fill-column sort gnus-cite smiley shr-color
qp mm-archive mail-extr gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader iso-transl csv executable disp-table
network-stream nsm cl-print ace-window avy rcirc help-fns radix-tree
persistent-soft list-utils pcache eieio-compat eieio-base font-utils
unicode-fonts misearch multi-isearch two-column vc-git diff-mode
elfeed-org elfeed-show elfeed-search bookmark elfeed-csv elfeed
elfeed-curl url url-proxy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap
elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib url-queue xml-query mu4e mu4e-org
mu4e-main mu4e-view mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft
mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-proc
mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif mu4e-lists mu4e-message
flow-fill ox-reveal desktop frameset ox-hugo org-refile ffap thingatpt
ox-blackfriday ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md
ox-html table ox-beamer ox-latex ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
avl-tree generator org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa
ob-shell ob-awk ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp ob-comint ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs mule-util hl-line mu4e-vars message rmc format-spec rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader mu4e-meta which-key server hungry-delete paredit ivy-posframe
posframe ivy-hydra amx ivy flx delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color
winner url-privacy filenotify slime-company-autoloads slime-autoloads
macrostep-autoloads shr text-property-search url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars puny svg dom zenburn-theme
zenburn-theme-autoloads which-key-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
unicode-fonts-autoloads ucs-utils-autoloads font-utils-autoloads
persistent-soft-autoloads list-utils-autoloads cl pcache-autoloads
tree-mode-autoloads transpose-frame-autoloads tex-mode shell pcomplete
smtpmail-multi-autoloads smart-mode-line-respectful-theme
smart-mode-line rich-minority smart-mode-line-autoloads
rich-minority-autoloads saveplace ripgrep-autoloads restclient-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads paredit-autoloads
ox-reveal-autoloads ox-hugo-autoloads org-gcal-autoloads
persist-autoloads request-deferred-autoloads deferred-autoloads
request-autoloads org-caldav-autoloads org-plus-contrib-autoloads
magit-svn-autoloads json-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads
json-reformat-autoloads ix grapnel ix-autoloads grapnel-autoloads
ivy-posframe-autoloads posframe-autoloads ivy-hydra-autoloads ispell
ielm pp ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs hyperbole-autoloads kotl-autoloads
hydra lv hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads hungry-delete-autoloads
gnuplot-autoloads ggtags-autoloads geiser-autoloads flx-autoloads
forge-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads magit-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads
async-autoloads ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads let-alist-autoloads
closql-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
esup-autoloads elpher-autoloads emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode
archive-mode pcase json map ht emojify-autoloads ht-autoloads
emms-autoloads elfeed-org-autoloads org-autoloads org-version
elfeed-autoloads edit-server advice edit-server-autoloads
dmenu-autoloads deft-autoloads dired-x use-package-ensure
dired-subtree-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads diminish
diminish-autoloads dictionary-autoloads link-autoloads
connection-autoloads delight-autoloads deadgrep-autoloads
spinner-autoloads dbus-inspector-autoloads dash-functional
dash-functional-autoloads csv-autoloads counsel-projectile-autoloads
projectile-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads counsel-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads company-quickhelp-autoloads
pos-tip-autoloads company-autoloads use-package-diminish autoinsert
amx-autoloads alert log4e rx notifications dbus xml gntp alert-autoloads
log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads ag vc-svn compile comint ansi-color ring
find-dired s dash dired dired-loaddefs ag-autoloads s-autoloads
dash-autoloads adaptive-wrap adaptive-wrap-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads finder-inf edmacro kmacro browse-url
cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode cl-seq use-package-core use-package-autoloads
bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads info cl-extra help-mode easymenu
seq byte-opt straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp
byte-compile cconv early-init tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2346615 242711)
 (symbols 48 72629 6)
 (strings 32 326956 25390)
 (string-bytes 1 11416553)
 (vectors 16 122495)
 (vector-slots 8 2358061 258976)
 (floats 8 5596 2288)
 (intervals 56 234189 8288)
 (buffers 1000 244))