Subject: bug#43243: emacs-elfeed-org, mapc: Symbol’s function definition is void

From: Giovanni Biscuolo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 10:18:57 +0200

Hello Maxim,

thank you for your help

Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

> I tried to reproduce this using the following environment:
>
> --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> guix environment --pure --ad-hoc emacs emacs-elfeed
> --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
>
> Then launching emacs with 'emacs -q', and running elfeed with M-x
> elfeed, and couldn't reproduce the problem.

The problem is with emacs-elfeed-org, not emacs-elfeed :-)

> Are you using a different flavor of Emacs, or just the 'emacs' Guix
> package?

I'm using 'emacs' from Guix.

Thanks, Gio'

[...]

-- 
Giovanni Biscuolo

Xelera IT Infrastructures