Subject: bug#43243: emacs-elfeed-org, mapc: Symbol’s function definition is void

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 23:07:17 -0400

Hello Giovanni,

Giovanni Biscuolo <[email-masked]> writes:

> Giovanni Biscuolo <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> I use emacs-elfeed-org to organize my feeds for emacs--elfeed.
>>
>> After my last upgrade to Emacs 27.1 I get this error in the Messages
>> buffer when I try to "M-x elfeed":
>
> [...]
>
> I've filed an issue upstream:
> https://github.com/remyhonig/elfeed-org/issues/56

I tried to reproduce this using the following environment:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
guix environment --pure --ad-hoc emacs emacs-elfeed
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Then launching emacs with 'emacs -q', and running elfeed with M-x
elfeed, and couldn't reproduce the problem.

Are you using a different flavor of Emacs, or just the 'emacs' Guix
package? emacs-next's search path is currently broken, for example.

Thanks,

Maxim