Subject: bug#4322: Carbon Emacs 23.1; first ESC and C-x are always eaten

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 11:21:39 +0200

Am 05.09.2009 um 01:48 schrieb YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu:

> Perhaps you can try with a fresh user account with minimal environment
> variable settings.

I did so, just twelve environment variables set (HOME, TERM*, PATH,  
USER, PWD, SHELL), and still first ESC and C-x are swallowed... Otool  
-L now tells:

         /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/ 
Carbon (compatibility version 2.0.0, current version 128.0.0)
         /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa  
(compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 11.0.0)
         /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,  
current version 88.1.12)
         /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib (compatibility version 5.4.0,  
current version 5.4.0)

Fascinating, no QuickTime, no Applications- or CoreServices  
framework, but libncurses.5.4 now... And this version is installed  
the one with the biggest size: 12.5 MB.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Who the fsck is "General Failure," and why is he reading my disk?