Subject: Re: bug#4322: Carbon Emacs 23.1; first ESC and C-x are always eaten

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 10:02:37 +0900

>>>>> On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 09:54:26 -0400, Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]> said:

>> Also, if you find a bug, then please try to reproduce it with some
>> official builds such as X11 or NS (Cocoa) and report it using M-x
>> report-emacs-bug as such.

> All sounds good, but please change your version of Emacs, so that if
> the user uses M-x report-emacs-bug in it, the mail is sent to you
> rather than to us.  You can then filter the ones that are relevant
> to us from the ones that aren't.

I'll change the destination of M-x report-emacs-bug, and the paragraph
above in `README-mac' as

  Also, if you find a bug, then please try to reproduce it with some
  official builds such as X11 or NS (Cocoa).  If it turns out to be
  specific to the Mac port, then please report it to
  "[email-masked]".  Otherwise (i.e.,
  it is also reproducible with official ones), report it using M-x
  report-emacs-bug *USING THE OFFICIAL BUILD* as such.

in the next version.

				     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
				[email-masked]