Subject: bug#4322: Carbon Emacs 23.1; first ESC and C-x are always eaten

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 13:26:49 +0200

Am 04.09.2009 um 11:28 schrieb YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu:

> Maybe you can try --without-dbus --without-rsvg.

Without Fink and MacPorts neither DBUS nor librsvg2 are accessible.  
BTW, librsvg2 is needed to display SVG files inside Emacs. Maybe a  
piece of WebKit can do it instead...

>
> Below is the output of otool -L on my side (Mac OS X 10.4.11 PPC)
>
> src/emacs:
> 	/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon  
> (compatibility version 2.0.0, current version 128.0.0)
> 	/System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa  
> (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 11.0.0)
> 	/usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib (compatibility version 5.4.0,  
> current version 5.4.0)
> 	/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current  
> version 88.1.12)

In this pure Mac OS X 10.4(.11) environment I get:

	/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon  
(compatibility version 2.0.0, current version 128.0.0)
	/System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa  
(compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 11.0.0)
	/System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime  
(compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 1327.0.0)
	/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current  
version 88.1.12)
	/usr/lib/libmx.A.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version  
92.0.0)
	/usr/lib/libncurses.5.dylib (compatibility version 5.0.0, current  
version 5.0.0)

>
> And I couldn't reproduce "ESC and C-x swallowing" with German keyboard
> layout on US keyboard.

For me it persists.

>
> I wonder why QuickTime is linked with your binary.  Also, libncurses
> is linked against libncurses.5.dylib rather than libncurses.5.4.dylib.
> Are you setting some environment variables that affect
> compiler/linker?

Default are these:

	CFLAG=-pipe -bind_at_load -fPIC -mcpu=7450 -mtune=7450 -mno- 
powerpc64 -fast -mpim-altivec -ftree-vectorize -freorder-blocks-and- 
partition -fno-crossjumping
	CPPFLAGS=-no-cpp-precomp -I/usr/include/openssl -I/sw/include/ 
pango-1.0 -I/sw/lib/fontconfig2/include -I/usr/local/include -I/sw/ 
include
	CXXFLAGS=-no-cpp-precomp -I/usr/include/openssl -I/sw/include/ 
pango-1.0 -I/sw/lib/fontconfig2/include -I/usr/local/include -I/sw/ 
include
	LDFLAGS=-dead_strip -multiply_defined suppress -L/sw/lib/freetype219/ 
lib -L/sw/lib/fontconfig2/lib -L/sw/lib/ncurses -L/sw/lib -L/usr/ 
local/lib
	LD_DEAD_STRIP=
	LD_DEAD_STRIP_DYLIB=
	LD_NO_DEAD_STRIP_INITS_AND_TERMS=
	LD_PREBIND=
	MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.3
	PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/sw/lib/pango-ft219/lib/pkgconfig:/sw/lib/ 
freetype219/lib/pkgconfig:/sw/lib/fontconfig2/lib/pkgconfig:/sw/lib/ 
qt4-x11/lib/pkgconfig:/sw/lib/xft2/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/X11R6/lib/ 
pkgconfig:/sw/lib/pkgconfig:/sw/share/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/ 
sw/lib/system-openssl/lib/pkgconfig:/sw/lib/fontforge/pkgconfig:/sw/ 
lib/gcc4.2/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/clamXav/lib/pkgconfig
	ac_cv_path_INTLTOOL_PERL=/usr/local/ActivePerl-5.8/bin/perl

There are also LANG and LC_CTYPE, both set to de_DE.UTF-8. When I was  
configuring Emacs I had set for configure

	PATH=/Users/pete/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/ActivePerl-5.8/bin:/ 
usr/local/texlive/2008/bin/universal-darwin:/usr/bin:/bin:/sbin:/usr/ 
sbin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/Developer/Tools
	PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/X11R6/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig
	CPPFLAGS=-no-cpp-precomp
	CFLAGS="-ggdb3 -gfull -mtraceback=full -Wno-pointer-sign -H -pipe -Os"
	LDFLAGS="-dead_strip -multiply_defined suppress"

which worked well, because pkg-config never was invoked (being in  
Fink and MacPorts only, so I could have left PKG_CONFIG_PATH unchanged).

The *compilation* buffer starts with:

cd lib-src; make all -k                           \
	  CC='gcc' CFLAGS='-ggdb3 -gfull -mtraceback=full -Wno-pointer-sign - 
H -pipe -Os' CPPFLAGS='-no-cpp-precomp' \
	  LDFLAGS='-dead_strip -multiply_defined suppress' MAKE='make'
	gcc -fconstant-cfstrings -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I..../ 
emacs-23.1-mac-1.90/lib-src -I..../emacs-23.1-mac-1.90/lib-src/../src  
-dead_strip -multiply_defined suppress -no-cpp-precomp -ggdb3 -gfull - 
mtraceback=full -Wno-pointer-sign -H -pipe -Os -o test-distrib ..../ 
emacs-23.1-mac-1.90/lib-src/test-distrib.c

Do you notice the absolute path name (abbreviated by "....") to the C  
source file? This is kept until "pre-crt0.c" is compiled and starts  
again when "..../prefix-args.c" is compiled.

QuickTime enters stage here:

	echo "dispnew.o frame.o scroll.o xdisp.o menu.o  window.o charset.o  
coding.o category.o ccl.o character.o chartab.o cm.o term.o  
terminal.o xfaces.o    emacs.o keyboard.o macros.o keymap.o sysdep.o  
buffer.o filelock.o insdel.o marker.o minibuf.o fileio.o dired.o  
filemode.o cmds.o casetab.o casefiddle.o indent.o search.o regex.o  
undo.o alloc.o data.o doc.o editfns.o callint.o eval.o floatfns.o  
fns.o font.o print.o lread.o syntax.o unexmacosx.o bytecode.o  
process.o callproc.o region-cache.o sound.o atimer.o doprnt.o  
strftime.o intervals.o textprop.o composite.o md5.o  mac.o macterm.o  
macfns.o macmenu.o macselect.o fontset.o fringe.o image.o  
macappkit.o   macfont.o terminfo.o lastfile.o    " > buildobj.lst
	gcc  -prebind -framework Carbon -framework QuickTime -framework  
Cocoa -Xlinker -headerpad -Xlinker 690 -dead_strip -multiply_defined  
suppress -o temacs pre-crt0.o dispnew.o frame.o scroll.o xdisp.o  
menu.o  window.o charset.o coding.o category.o ccl.o character.o  
chartab.o cm.o term.o terminal.o xfaces.o    emacs.o keyboard.o  
macros.o keymap.o sysdep.o buffer.o filelock.o insdel.o marker.o  
minibuf.o fileio.o dired.o filemode.o cmds.o casetab.o casefiddle.o  
indent.o search.o regex.o undo.o alloc.o data.o doc.o editfns.o  
callint.o eval.o floatfns.o fns.o font.o print.o lread.o syntax.o  
unexmacosx.o bytecode.o process.o callproc.o region-cache.o sound.o  
atimer.o doprnt.o strftime.o intervals.o textprop.o composite.o  
md5.o  mac.o macterm.o macfns.o macmenu.o macselect.o fontset.o  
fringe.o image.o macappkit.o   macfont.o terminfo.o  
lastfile.o          -lncurses.5
	/usr/libexec/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: warning prebinding  
disabled because dependent library: /usr/lib/libncurses.5.dylib is  
not prebound
	cd ../lisp; make -k update-subdirs

image.c references it:

gcc -c -no-cpp-precomp -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I..../emacs-23.1- 
mac-1.90/src -fconstant-cfstrings -I/usr/X11R6/include -Dtemacs    - 
ggdb3 -gfull -mtraceback=full -Wno-pointer-sign -H -pipe -Os image.c
. ./config.h
.. ./s/darwin.h
... /usr/include/AvailabilityMacros.h
.. ./m/macppc.h
.. /usr/include/string.h
... /usr/include/_types.h
.... /usr/include/sys/_types.h
..... /usr/include/sys/cdefs.h
..... /usr/include/machine/_types.h
...... /usr/include/ppc/_types.h
.. /usr/include/strings.h
.. /usr/include/stdlib.h
... /usr/include/sys/wait.h
.... /usr/include/sys/signal.h
..... /usr/include/sys/appleapiopts.h
..... /usr/include/machine/signal.h
...... /usr/include/ppc/signal.h
.... /usr/include/sys/resource.h
.... /usr/include/machine/endian.h
..... /usr/include/ppc/endian.h
...... /usr/include/sys/_endian.h
....... /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/include/stdint.h
....... /usr/include/libkern/OSByteOrder.h
........ /usr/include/libkern/ppc/OSByteOrder.h
... /usr/include/alloca.h
... /usr/include/machine/types.h
.... /usr/include/ppc/types.h
. /usr/include/stdio.h
. /usr/include/math.h
.. /usr/include/architecture/ppc/math.h
. /usr/include/ctype.h
.. /usr/include/runetype.h
. /usr/include/unistd.h
.. /usr/include/sys/unistd.h
.. /usr/include/sys/select.h
... /usr/include/sys/types.h
... /usr/include/signal.h
... /usr/include/sys/time.h
.... /usr/include/time.h
..... /usr/include/machine/_limits.h
...... /usr/include/ppc/_limits.h
. lisp.h
. frame.h
.. dispextern.h
... macgui.h
.... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Headers/Carbon.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Headers/ 
CoreServices.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/CarbonCore.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CoreFoundation.h
........ /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/include/stdarg.h
........ /usr/include/assert.h
........ /usr/include/errno.h
......... /usr/include/sys/errno.h
........ /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/include/float.h
........ /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/include/limits.h
......... /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/include/syslimits.h
.......... /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/include/limits.h
........... /usr/include/limits.h
............ /usr/include/machine/limits.h
............. /usr/include/ppc/limits.h
............ /usr/include/sys/syslimits.h
........ /usr/include/locale.h
......... /usr/include/_locale.h
........ /usr/include/setjmp.h
......... /usr/include/machine/setjmp.h
.......... /usr/include/ppc/setjmp.h
........ /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/include/stddef.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFBase.h
......... /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/include/stdbool.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/ 
Headers/../Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Headers/MacTypes.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Headers/ConditionalMacros.h
........... /usr/include/TargetConditionals.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFArray.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFBag.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFCharacterSet.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFData.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFDate.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFDictionary.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFNumber.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFPropertyList.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFString.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/ 
Headers/CFLocale.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFStream.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/ 
Headers/CFURL.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/ 
Headers/CFRunLoop.h
........... /usr/include/mach/port.h
............ /usr/include/mach/boolean.h
............. /usr/include/mach/machine/boolean.h
.............. /usr/include/mach/ppc/boolean.h
............ /usr/include/mach/machine/vm_types.h
............. /usr/include/mach/ppc/vm_types.h
.............. /usr/include/ppc/vmparam.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/ 
Headers/CFSocket.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFSet.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFStringEncodingExt.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFTimeZone.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFTree.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFXMLNode.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFXMLParser.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFMachPort.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFMessagePort.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFBinaryHeap.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFBitVector.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFBundle.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFByteOrder.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFPlugIn.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFUUID.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFPreferences.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFURLAccess.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFDateFormatter.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFNumberFormatter.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFCalendar.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFUserNotification.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFNotificationCenter.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/ 
CFAttributedString.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/Finder.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/FixMath.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/Script.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/IntlResources.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/UTCUtils.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/MacErrors.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/TextCommon.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/Collections.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/MixedMode.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/Endian.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/Gestalt.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/MacMemory.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/Math64.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/Components.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/Files.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Headers/OSUtils.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Headers/DateTimeUtils.h
......... /usr/include/sys/fcntl.h
......... /usr/include/sys/acl.h
.......... /usr/include/sys/kauth.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/ 
Headers/DADisk.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Headers/IOKitLib.h
........... /usr/include/mach/mach_types.h
............ /usr/include/mach/host_info.h
............. /usr/include/mach/message.h
.............. /usr/include/mach/kern_return.h
............... /usr/include/mach/machine/kern_return.h
................ /usr/include/mach/ppc/kern_return.h
............. /usr/include/mach/vm_statistics.h
............. /usr/include/mach/machine.h
............. /usr/include/mach/time_value.h
............ /usr/include/mach/host_notify.h
............ /usr/include/mach/host_special_ports.h
............ /usr/include/mach/memory_object_types.h
............. /usr/include/mach/vm_prot.h
............. /usr/include/mach/vm_sync.h
............. /usr/include/mach/vm_types.h
............ /usr/include/mach/exception_types.h
............. /usr/include/mach/machine/exception.h
.............. /usr/include/mach/ppc/exception.h
............. /usr/include/mach/thread_status.h
.............. /usr/include/mach/machine/thread_status.h
............... /usr/include/mach/ppc/thread_status.h
................ /usr/include/mach/ppc/_types.h
.............. /usr/include/mach/machine/thread_state.h
............... /usr/include/mach/ppc/thread_state.h
............ /usr/include/mach/processor_info.h
............. /usr/include/mach/machine/processor_info.h
.............. /usr/include/mach/ppc/processor_info.h
............ /usr/include/mach/task_info.h
............. /usr/include/mach/policy.h
............ /usr/include/mach/task_policy.h
............. /usr/include/mach/mach_types.h
............ /usr/include/mach/task_special_ports.h
............ /usr/include/mach/thread_info.h
............ /usr/include/mach/thread_policy.h
............ /usr/include/mach/thread_special_ports.h
............ /usr/include/mach/clock_types.h
............ /usr/include/mach/vm_attributes.h
............ /usr/include/mach/vm_inherit.h
............ /usr/include/mach/vm_purgable.h
............ /usr/include/mach/vm_behavior.h
............ /usr/include/mach/vm_region.h
............. /usr/include/mach/machine/vm_param.h
.............. /usr/include/mach/ppc/vm_param.h
............ /usr/include/mach/kmod.h
............ /usr/include/mach/std_types.h
........... /usr/include/mach/mach_init.h
............ /usr/include/mach/mach_traps.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Headers/IOTypes.h
............ /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Headers/ 
IOReturn.h
............. /usr/include/mach/error.h
............ /usr/include/device/device_types.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Headers/ 
IOKitKeys.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Headers/ 
OSMessageNotification.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/ 
Headers/DASession.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/Resources.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/CodeFragments.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/Multiprocessing.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/Aliases.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/MacLocales.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/Debugging.h
........ /usr/include/AssertMacros.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/PLStringFuncs.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/DriverSynchronization.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/Devices.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/NameRegistry.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/DriverServices.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/MachineExceptions.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/NumberFormatting.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/StringCompare.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/TextUtils.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/ToolUtils.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/UnicodeUtilities.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/fp.h
....... /usr/include/fenv.h
........ /usr/include/architecture/ppc/fenv.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/TextEncodingConverter.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/UnicodeConverter.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/Threads.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/Folders.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/Timer.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/MultiprocessingInfo.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/LowMem.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/AVLTree.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/PEFBinaryFormat.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/HFSVolumes.h
........ /usr/include/hfs/hfs_format.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/AIFF.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonCore.framework/Headers/TextEncodingPlugin.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
OSServices.framework/Headers/OSServices.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
OSServices.framework/Headers/AppleDiskPartitions.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
OSServices.framework/Headers/IconStorage.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
OSServices.framework/Headers/Power.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
OSServices.framework/Headers/SCSI.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
OSServices.framework/Headers/SystemSound.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
OSServices.framework/Headers/OpenTransport.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
OSServices.framework/Headers/OpenTransportProviders.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
OSServices.framework/Headers/OpenTransportProtocol.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
OSServices.framework/Headers/NSLCore.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
OSServices.framework/Headers/SecurityCore.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
OSServices.framework/Headers/KeychainCore.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CFNetwork.framework/Headers/CFNetwork.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CFNetwork.framework/Headers/CFNetworkDefs.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CFNetwork.framework/Headers/CFSocketStream.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CFNetwork.framework/Headers/CFNetworkDefs.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CFNetwork.framework/Headers/CFHost.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Headers/CFNetworkDefs.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CFNetwork.framework/Headers/CFNetServices.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Headers/CFNetworkDefs.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CFNetwork.framework/Headers/CFFTPStream.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CFNetwork.framework/Headers/CFNetworkDefs.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CFNetwork.framework/Headers/CFHTTPMessage.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CFNetwork.framework/Headers/CFNetworkDefs.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CFNetwork.framework/Headers/CFHTTPStream.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CFNetwork.framework/Headers/CFNetworkDefs.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CFNetwork.framework/Headers/CFHTTPAuthentication.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CFNetwork.framework/Headers/CFNetworkDefs.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
CFNetwork.framework/Headers/CFNetDiagnostics.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
WebServicesCore.framework/Headers/WebServicesCore.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
WebServicesCore.framework/Headers/WSTypes.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
WebServicesCore.framework/Headers/WSMethodInvocation.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
WebServicesCore.framework/Headers/WSProtocolHandler.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
SearchKit.framework/Headers/SearchKit.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
SearchKit.framework/Headers/SKDocument.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
SearchKit.framework/Headers/SKAnalysis.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
SearchKit.framework/Headers/SKIndex.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
SearchKit.framework/Headers/SKSearch.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
SearchKit.framework/Headers/SKSummary.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
Metadata.framework/Headers/Metadata.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
Metadata.framework/Headers/MDItem.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
Metadata.framework/Headers/MDQuery.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
Metadata.framework/Headers/MDItem.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
Metadata.framework/Headers/MDSchema.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
Metadata.framework/Headers/MDItem.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
Metadata.framework/Headers/MDImporter.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ 
Metadata.framework/Headers/MDItem.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Headers/ApplicationServices.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/ATS.framework/Headers/ATS.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/ATS.framework/Headers/ATSLayoutTypes.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/ATS.framework/Headers/SFNTLayoutTypes.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/ATS.framework/Headers/ATSTypes.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/ATS.framework/Headers/ATSFont.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/ATS.framework/Headers/SFNTTypes.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/ATS.framework/Headers/ScalerStreamTypes.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/QD.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CoreGraphics.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
......... /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/include/stddef.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGAffineTransform.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGGeometry.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBitmapContext.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGContext.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGAffineTransform.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGColor.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGColorSpace.h
............ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
............ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDataProvider.h
............. /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/ 
Headers/CGBase.h
............. /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/include/stddef.h
............ /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/include/stddef.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPattern.h
............ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
............ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGContext.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGColorSpace.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGFont.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGImage.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGColorSpace.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDataProvider.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGGeometry.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPath.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGAffineTransform.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPattern.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPDFDocument.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDataProvider.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGGeometry.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPDFPage.h
............ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGAffineTransform.h
............ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPDFDictionary.h
............. /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/ 
Headers/CGPDFArray.h
.............. /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/ 
Headers/CGPDFDictionary.h
.............. /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/ 
Headers/CGPDFObject.h
............... /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/ 
Headers/CGBase.h
.............. /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/ 
Headers/CGPDFStream.h
............... /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/ 
Headers/CGPDFDictionary.h
............... /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/ 
Headers/CGPDFStream.h
.............. /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/ 
Headers/CGPDFString.h
............... /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/ 
Headers/CGBase.h
............. /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/ 
Headers/CGPDFObject.h
............. /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/ 
Headers/CGPDFStream.h
............. /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/ 
Headers/CGPDFString.h
............ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPDFDocument.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGShading.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGColorSpace.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGFunction.h
............ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGGeometry.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGColor.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGColorSpace.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGContext.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDataConsumer.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
......... /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/include/stddef.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDataProvider.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDirectDisplay.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGGeometry.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGError.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGContext.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDirectPalette.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDirectDisplay.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDisplayConfiguration.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDirectDisplay.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDisplayFade.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDirectDisplay.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDisplayConfiguration.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGError.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGEvent.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGGeometry.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGError.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGRemoteOperation.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGGeometry.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGError.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDirectDisplay.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGEventSource.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGRemoteOperation.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGEventTypes.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGRemoteOperation.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
........... /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Headers/ 
hidsystem/IOLLEvent.h
............ /usr/include/libkern/OSTypes.h
............ /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Headers/ 
hidsystem/IOHIDTypes.h
............. /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Headers/ 
IOSharedLock.h
............. /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Headers/ 
graphics/IOGraphicsTypes.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGEventTypes.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGEventSource.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGEventTypes.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGFont.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGFunction.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGGLContext.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGContext.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGGeometry.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGImage.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGLayer.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGContext.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPDFArray.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPDFContentStream.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPDFPage.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPDFContext.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGContext.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDataConsumer.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPDFDictionary.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPDFDocument.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPDFObject.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPDFOperatorTable.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPDFScanner.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPDFContentStream.h
.......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPDFOperatorTable.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPDFPage.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPDFScanner.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPDFStream.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPDFString.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPSConverter.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDataConsumer.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDataProvider.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPath.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGPattern.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGRemoteOperation.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGSession.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGShading.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGWindowLevel.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGBase.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Headers/ColorSync.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Headers/CMTypes.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Headers/CMApplication.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Headers/CMICCProfile.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Headers/CMFloatBitmap.h
......... /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/include/stddef.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Headers/CMDeviceIntegration.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Headers/CMMComponent.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Headers/CMScriptingPlugin.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/AE.framework/Headers/AE.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/AE.framework/Headers/AEDataModel.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/AE.framework/Headers/AppleEvents.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/AE.framework/Headers/AEPackObject.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/AE.framework/Headers/AEObjects.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/AE.framework/Headers/AERegistry.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/AE.framework/Headers/AEUserTermTypes.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/AE.framework/Headers/AEHelpers.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/AE.framework/Headers/AEMach.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/Quickdraw.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/QuickdrawText.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/QDOffscreen.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/QDPictToCGContext.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGContext.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/Fonts.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/Palettes.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/PictUtils.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/Video.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/Displays.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/FontSync.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/ATSUnicode.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/ATSUnicodeTypes.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/ATSUnicodeObjects.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/ATSUnicodeDrawing.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/ATSUnicodeFonts.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/ATSUnicodeGlyphs.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/ATSUnicodeFlattening.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/ATSUnicodeDirectAccess.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Headers/HIServices.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Headers/Icons.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGContext.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Headers/InternetConfig.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Headers/Processes.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Headers/Pasteboard.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Headers/TranslationServices.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Headers/Accessibility.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Headers/AXError.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Headers/AXConstants.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Headers/AXRoleConstants.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Headers/AXAttributeConstants.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Headers/AXActionConstants.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Headers/AXNotificationConstants.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Headers/AXValueConstants.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Headers/AXUIElement.h
......... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Headers/ApplicationServices.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Headers/AXValue.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Headers/AXTextAttributedString.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Headers/UniversalAccess.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Headers/PrintCore.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Headers/PMCore.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Headers/PMDefinitions.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Headers/PMPrintAETypes.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/FindByContent.framework/Headers/FindByContent.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Headers/ImageIO.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Headers/CGImageSource.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CoreGraphics.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Headers/CGImageDestination.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Headers/CGImageSource.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Headers/CGImageProperties.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Headers/LangAnalysis.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Headers/LanguageAnalysis.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Headers/Dictionary.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Headers/SpeechSynthesis.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Headers/LaunchServices.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Headers/LSInfo.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Headers/LSOpen.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Headers/UTCoreTypes.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Headers/UTType.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/HIToolbox.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/HIObject.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/CarbonEventsCore.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/HIArchive.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/HIGeometry.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/HIToolbar.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/Menus.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/Events.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/HIView.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/Controls.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/Appearance.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/TextEdit.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/Drag.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/CarbonEvents.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/MacWindows.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/HIShape.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/HITextUtils.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/Notification.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/HITheme.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/Dialogs.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/Lists.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/TextServices.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/AEInteraction.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/Scrap.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/MacTextEditor.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/MacHelp.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/ControlDefinitions.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/TSMTE.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/TranslationExtensions.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/Translation.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/TypeSelect.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/MacApplication.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/Keyboards.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Headers/IBCarbonRuntime.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonSound.framework/Headers/CarbonSound.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
CarbonSound.framework/Headers/Sound.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
OpenScripting.framework/Headers/OpenScripting.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
OpenScripting.framework/Headers/OSA.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
OpenScripting.framework/Headers/OSAComp.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
OpenScripting.framework/Headers/OSAGeneric.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
OpenScripting.framework/Headers/AppleScript.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
OpenScripting.framework/Headers/ASDebugging.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
OpenScripting.framework/Headers/ASRegistry.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
OpenScripting.framework/Headers/FinderRegistry.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
OpenScripting.framework/Headers/DigitalHubRegistry.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
Print.framework/Headers/Print.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
Print.framework/Headers/PMApplication.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
NavigationServices.framework/Headers/NavigationServices.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
NavigationServices.framework/Headers/Navigation.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
CommonPanels.framework/Headers/CommonPanels.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
CommonPanels.framework/Headers/ColorPicker.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
CommonPanels.framework/Headers/CMCalibrator.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
CommonPanels.framework/Headers/NSL.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
CommonPanels.framework/Headers/FontPanel.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
HTMLRendering.framework/Headers/HTMLRendering.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
SpeechRecognition.framework/Headers/SpeechRecognition.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
SecurityHI.framework/Headers/SecurityHI.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
SecurityHI.framework/Headers/KeychainHI.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
SecurityHI.framework/Headers/URLAccess.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
Ink.framework/Headers/Ink.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
Help.framework/Headers/Help.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
Help.framework/Headers/AppleHelp.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
ImageCapture.framework/Headers/ImageCapture.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
ImageCapture.framework/Headers/ICAApplication.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
ImageCapture.framework/Headers/ICADevice.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/ 
ImageCapture.framework/Headers/ICACamera.h
. window.h
. blockinput.h
.. atimer.h
... systime.h
. ./epaths.h
. character.h
. coding.h
.. composite.h
. termhooks.h
. font.h
.. ccl.h
. macterm.h
. /usr/include/sys/stat.h
. /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Headers/QuickTime.h
.. /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Headers/QTML.h
.. /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Headers/ 
MediaHandlers.h
... /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Headers/Movies.h
.... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Headers/CoreAudio.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Headers/ 
CoreAudioTypes.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Headers/ 
AudioHardware.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Headers/HostTime.h
.... /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Headers/AudioUnit.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Headers/ 
AUComponent.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Headers/ 
AudioOutputUnit.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Headers/ 
MusicDevice.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Headers/ 
AudioUnitProperties.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Headers/ 
AudioUnitParameters.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Headers/ 
AudioUnitCarbonView.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Headers/ 
AudioCodec.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Headers/ 
AUNTComponent.h
.... /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Headers/ 
ImageCompression.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Headers/OpenGL.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Headers/CGLCurrent.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Headers/CGLTypes.h
..... /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Headers/ 
CoreVideo.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Headers/ 
CVReturn.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Headers/CVBase.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Headers/ 
CVHostTime.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Headers/ 
CVDisplayLink.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Headers/ 
CVBuffer.h
....... /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/include/stddef.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Headers/ 
CVPixelBuffer.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Headers/ 
CVImageBuffer.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Headers/ 
CVPixelBufferPool.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Headers/ 
CVOpenGLBuffer.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Headers/gl.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Headers/glext.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Headers/ 
CVOpenGLBufferPool.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Headers/ 
CVOpenGLTexture.h
....... /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/include/stddef.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Headers/ 
CVOpenGLTextureCache.h
...... /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Headers/ 
CVPixelFormatDescription.h
....... /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Headers/ 
CoreVideo.h
........ /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Headers/ 
CVPixelFormatDescription.h
.... /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Headers/ 
QuickTimeErrors.h
.. /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Headers/MoviesFormat.h
.. /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Headers/QuickTimeVR.h
.. /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Headers/ 
QuickTimeVRFormat.h
.. /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Headers/ImageCodec.h
.. /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Headers/ 
QuickTimeMusic.h
.. /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Headers/ 
QuickTimeComponents.h
.. /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Headers/ 
QuickTimeStreaming.h
.. /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Headers/QTSMovie.h
.. /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Headers/ 
QTStreamingComponents.h
.. /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Headers/HIMovieView.h
Multiple include guards may be useful for:
/usr/include/assert.h

I'll try now without any debug support!

--
Greetings

   Pete

If it does exist, it's out of date.
				– Arnold's Second Law of Documentation