Subject: Re: bug#4322: Carbon Emacs 23.1; first ESC and C-x are always eaten

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 01:01:06 +0200

Am 03.09.2009 um 23:10 schrieb YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu:

> I meant so many compiler options

Reducing the optimising ones to a single -Os does not change anything...

> and nonstandard load path,

This is necessary to have access to AUCTeX and other additional ELisp  
files.

> but it would also be meaningful to try to exclude external  
> libraries for
> isolating the cause of the problem, as I can't reproduce it here.

OK, I'll remove path to MacPorts from PATH and PKG_CONFIG_PATH.

No third-party extensions are used and no input method. Environment  
has LANG=de_DE.UTF-8 and LC_CTYPE=de_DE.UTF-8, in Mac OS X German is  
chosen (in International) as the preferred language because the  
keyboard layout and me are also German.

--
Greetings

   Pete      <\
              _\     O  _
             |o \  _\\_/-\='
_____________(_)|-(_)  (_)___________________________________