Subject: bug#43196: 27.1; Failed to render org file during first load on buffer

From: "Shibu N.V" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 07:01:04 +0530

Emacs is invoked using runemacs.exe -Q. The org file is loaded in buffer
using C-x C-f. But the org file is not rendered in the buffer. The
message buffer shows the message "(Shell command succeeded with no
output)" and buffer shows Org-mode enabled. To render the file, either
the file needs to be reloaded in buffer or M-x org-mode has to be issued

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2020-08-21 built on CIRROCUMULUS
Repository revision: 86d8d76aa36037184db0b2897c434cdaab1a9ae8
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.18363
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.1909.18363.1016)

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
(Shell command succeeded with no output)
funcall-interactively: End of buffer [2 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY W32NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2
HARFBUZZ ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENN
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail org-element avl-tree generator
ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs json map url-vars svg xml dom
browse-url gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa
derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr
wid-edit ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif dired
dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces
org-entities time-date subr-x noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat advice
org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu easymenu calendar
cal-loaddefs cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table
term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads w32notify w32
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

with regards,
N.V.Shibu
Assistant Professor,
Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology
Coimbatore-10.
www.srit.org