Subject: bug#43196: 27.1; Failed to render org file during first load on buffer

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 11:06:10 +0300

[Please use Reply All to copy the bug address on your messages.]

> From: "Shibu N.V" <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 13:18:35 +0530
> 
> Platform :windows 10
> Emacs version: 27.1 (Packaged binaries downloaded from GNU FTP Server)
> Emacs invoked without init files using: ./emacs -Q
> 
> Even an empty org file generates the message:  (Shell command succeeded with no output). 

Do you have a movemail.exe program outside the installed Emacs tree?
IOW, how many movemail.exe programs do you have on PATH, and where did
those programs come from?

The only program that I see Org invokes when visiting an Org file is
'movemail', and that isn't supposed to cause the message you see, so I
don't think this issue is related to the problem you see.  I think at
this time this should be reported to Org developers, so that they
investigate what could have prevented display of the file on its first
visiting.