Subject: [bug#43183] [PATCH v2 3/5] gnu: Add guile-struct-pack.

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 08:30:16 +0200

Hey Martin,

Thanks for the v2!

> +                       (define (mv dst)

I'm not sure it's useful to define a procedure here, as it will only be
called once.

> +                         (define (target file)
> +                           (string-append  dst "/" file))
> +                         (define files (cddr (scandir ".")))

We try to avoid car, cdr & friends. You can use:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(scandir dir (negate (cut member <> '("." ".."))))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

instead.

> +    (description
> +      "This is an R6RS library for working with packed byte structures.  It is
> +similar to struct in Python or pack and unpack in Perl.")
> +                                (license license:expat)))

Make sure to use the correct indentation, using Emacs or indent-code.el
script.

Also, the order of the patchset is not correct. The patch adding
"loko-scheme" should be the last one, as it depends on the other ones,
and won't build without them.

Could you send an updated version :) ?

Thanks,

Mathieu