Subject: [bug#43182] [PATCH] gnu: nomad: Update to 0.2.0-alpha-100-g6a565d3.

From: Mike Rosset <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 02:27:06 -0700

Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]> writes:

>> * gnu/packages/guile-xyz.scm (nomad): Update to 0.2.0-alpha-100-g6a565d3.
>
> Thanks for the new version :). I edited the commit message, fixed the
> indentation and pushed.

I appreciate that Mathieu, I was in a little rush to get these three
packages to land close together.  And I had many fixes for Nomad that I
wanted to make sure were in guix sooner then later.  These two last
updates to Nomad have been a transition form C to scheme.  Hopefully the
next submission will be less hectic. Again I appreciate the code review.

> I just noticed that our linter is reporting CVE for another software
> called "nomad".
>
> Mathieu

I noticed this as well, I hope there isn't a unix short name clash.  I
could always go with nomad-browser if push comes to shove.

Mike