Subject: Re: [bug#43159] [PATCH 0/2] Make 'guix help' helpful

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 18:40:41 +0200

Hi Ludo,

On Tue, 1 Sep 2020 at 22:36, Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> wrote:

>     remove        removed installed packages

s/removed/remove

>     environment  spawn one-off software environments

spawn one-off?

> PS: We can talk about categories, but make sure to turn on the
>     bikeshedding limitation mode of your mail client.  :-)

Looking for "bikeshedder"? ;-)
Category theory is always complicated. :-)

It depends what do you mean by developers (or development)?  To me,
download, hash, lint, repl and size are also commands used on a daily
basis for developing.
On the other hand, container is claimed to be "experimental" in the
manual so it should go in the "advanced" section.

Well, instead of "advanced usage", I propose "plumbing commands"

Thank you for this change.

Cheers,
simon