Subject: bug#43152: 28.0.50; when building emacs 28.0.50 ./temacs is stopped with core

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 12:20:31 +0200

Mattias Engdegård <[email-masked]> writes:

> 7 sep. 2020 kl. 01.07 skrev Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>:
>
>> Are you still seeing the segfault on high sierra (with a different
>> compiler version)?  The one I've got is just the one that auto-installed
>> (upon saying "gcc") when I installed high sierra in a VM a couple of
>> weeks ago.
>
> Sorry, I don't actually have a High Sierra machine to test on right
> now. Conversely, can a more recent toolchain (Apple Clang 11.0.0) be
> installed on your 10.13 machine?

I don't know -- I only use Macos to test Emacs.  :-)

Anyway, it doesn't seem like anybody has problems building Emacs on
Macos after Paul's most recent changes, so I'm closing this bug report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no