Subject: Re: 28.0.50; when building emacs 28.0.50 ./temacs is stopped with core

From: Anonymous <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 14:30:59 +0200

Le 02/09/2020 à 22:09, Paul Eggert a écrit :
> Can you do a git bisect to see which commit is likely to have caused 
> the problem?
Hello

Unfortunately, I can't try to do that before ten days. However, I've 
noticed another error when compiling with CFLAGS="-O0 -g3" instead of 
CFLAGS="-O2 -g3" when I try to run ./temacs with gdb ; compiling is 
stopped before generating temacs with problems in lisp.h ans nsterm.m.

My local repository is updated at this time :

     spungen:emacs $ ll src/nsterm.* src/lisp.*
     -rw-r--r--  1 philippe  admin  163837 31 aoû 10:30 src/lisp.h
     -rw-r--r--  1 philippe  admin    2576  3 sep 13:21 src/lisp.mk
     -rw-r--r--  1 philippe  admin   45501 30 aoû 16:23 src/nsterm.h
     -rw-r--r--  1 philippe  admin  302334 30 aoû 16:23 src/nsterm.m

I join typescript file with errors

-- 

	Philippe Spiesser