Subject: bug#43146: 27.1; D-Bus property handling incomplete

From: Hugh Daschbach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 12:01:37 -0700

Michael Albinus writes:

> Hugh Daschbach <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> When the same D-Bus property is registered on an interface with 
>> two
>> separate paths, only the last property is preserved.  Methods 
>> and
>> signals registered on the same interface on different paths are
>> preserved.
>
> I could reproduce the bug locally. The following patch solves it 
> for me,
> could you pls check?

Michael, thank you for such a  quick fix.  I've tested this and it 
does
indeed fix my issue.

Looking at how you fix it, I wonder if the change to 
dbus-property-handler
should also apply to the "Set" and "GetAll" cond clauses.

Many thanks.
Hugh