Subject: bug#43143: Building iwd on armhf triggers kernel panic

From: Vagrant Cascadian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 16:26:03 -0700

I've been getting kernel panics when i try to build iwd, a dependency of
network-manager.

It crashes hard, so there's no recorded log, but I managed to scrape
this from an ssh session:

$ guix build iwd
...
PASS: unit/test-p2p
PASS: unit/test-client
./build-aux/test-driver: line 107:  6837 Aborted                 "$@" >
$log_file 2>&1
FAIL: unit/test-arc4
PASS: unit/test-sa

When the test-arc4 fails, soon after a kernel panic results and the
system freezes. Repeated this multiple times.

Going to remove iwd support for network manager locally and then try
again.

live well,
  vagrant