Subject: bug#43140: 27.1; A few tests failing during emacs-27.1 make check build?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 19:55:30 +0200

On my system, emacs-27.1 reports 29 unexpected results when running 
tests via `make check`:

make[3]: Leaving directory 
'/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/work/emacs-27.1/test'
make[2]: [Makefile:319: check-doit] Error 2 (ignored)
(... exherbo-related error output spam left out ...)
make[2]: Leaving directory 
'/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/work/emacs-27.1/test'
make[1]: Leaving directory 
'/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/work/emacs-27.1/test'

SUMMARY OF TEST RESULTS
-----------------------
Files examined: 267
Ran 3880 tests, 3811 results as expected, 29 unexpected, 40 skipped
7 files contained unexpected results:
   lisp/progmodes/flymake-tests.log
   lisp/cedet/srecode-utest-template.log
   lisp/cedet/srecode-utest-getset.log
   lisp/cedet/semantic-utest.log
   lisp/cedet/semantic-utest-ia.log
   lisp/cedet/semantic-utest-fmt.log
   lisp/cedet/semantic-utest-c.log
make[2]: *** [Makefile:320: check-doit] Error 1
make[1]: *** [Makefile:289: check] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:959: check] Error 2

## Contents of lisp/progmodes/flymake-tests.log:

quixote:/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/work/emacs-27.1/test
$ cat lisp/progmodes/flymake-tests.log
Running 9 tests (2020-08-31 18:54:27+0200, selector `(not (or (tag 
:expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))')
   skipped  1/9  different-diagnostic-types (0.022472 sec)
    passed  2/9  dummy-backends (1.039689 sec)
    passed  3/9  eob-region-and-trailing-newline (0.000223 sec)
Test included-c-header-files backtrace:
   signal(ert-test-failed (((should (eq 'flymake-warning (face-at-point
   ert-fail(((should (eq 'flymake-warning (face-at-point))) :form (eq f
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x156b8ee3d739>)()
   flymake-tests--call-with-fixture(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x156b8ee3d7c9>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name included-c-header-files :documentatio
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/progmodes/flymake-te
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test included-c-header-files condition:
     (ert-test-failed
      ((should
        (eq 'flymake-warning
             (face-at-point)))
       :form
       (eq flymake-warning nil)
       :value nil))
    FAILED  4/9  included-c-header-files (1.177888 sec)
    passed  5/9  perl-backend (1.027847 sec)
    passed  6/9  recurrent-backend (1.002040 sec)
    passed  7/9  ruby-backend (1.040204 sec)
Test warning-predicate-function-gcc backtrace:
   signal(ert-test-failed (((should (eq 'flymake-warning (face-at-point
   ert-fail(((should (eq 'flymake-warning (face-at-point))) :form (eq f
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x156b8ee42bdd>)()
   flymake-tests--call-with-fixture(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x156b8ee42c29>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name warning-predicate-function-gcc :docum
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/progmodes/flymake-te
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test warning-predicate-function-gcc condition:
     (ert-test-failed
      ((should
        (eq 'flymake-warning
             (face-at-point)))
       :form
       (eq flymake-warning nil)
       :value nil))
    FAILED  8/9  warning-predicate-function-gcc (1.031653 sec)
Test warning-predicate-rx-gcc backtrace:
   signal(ert-test-failed (((should (eq 'flymake-warning (face-at-point
   ert-fail(((should (eq 'flymake-warning (face-at-point))) :form (eq f
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x156b8ee42b51>)()
   flymake-tests--call-with-fixture(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x156b8ee42b89>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name warning-predicate-rx-gcc :documentati
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/progmodes/flymake-te
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test warning-predicate-rx-gcc condition:
     (ert-test-failed
      ((should
        (eq 'flymake-warning
             (face-at-point)))
       :form
       (eq flymake-warning nil)
       :value nil))
    FAILED  9/9  warning-predicate-rx-gcc (1.033605 sec)

Ran 9 tests, 5 results as expected, 3 unexpected, 1 skipped (2020-08-31 
18:54:35+0200, 7.944668 sec)

3 unexpected results:
    FAILED  included-c-header-files
    FAILED  warning-predicate-function-gcc
    FAILED  warning-predicate-rx-gcc

1 skipped results:
   SKIPPED  different-diagnostic-types

## END lisp/progmodes/flymake-tests.log

## contents of lisp/cedet/srecode-utest-template.log

quixote:/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/work/emacs-27.1/test
$ cat lisp/cedet/srecode-utest-template.log
Running 2 tests (2020-08-31 18:54:10+0200, selector `(not (or (tag 
:expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))')
Test srecode-utest-project backtrace:
   signal(ert-test-failed (((should-not "Failed to load app specific te
   ert-fail(((should-not "Failed to load app specific template when ava
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x158122af8065>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name srecode-utest-project :documentation
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector (not (or (tag :expensi
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/srecode-utest-
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test srecode-utest-project condition:
     (ert-test-failed
      ((should-not "Failed to load app specific template when available.")
       :form "Failed to load app specific template when available." 
:value "Failed to load app specific template when available."))
    FAILED  1/2  srecode-utest-project (0.248853 sec)
Warning: macro "COMMENT" was not found in the dictionary.
Warning: macro "INPUTNAME" was not found in the dictionary.
Warning: macro "INPUTNAME" was not found in the dictionary.
Warning: macro "COMMENT" was not found in the dictionary.
    passed  2/2  srecode-utest-template-output (0.032005 sec)

Ran 2 tests, 1 results as expected, 1 unexpected (2020-08-31 
18:54:10+0200, 0.519658 sec)

1 unexpected results:
    FAILED  srecode-utest-project

## END lisp/cedet/srecode-utest-template.log

## contents of lisp/cedet/srecode-utest-getset.log

quixote:/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/work/emacs-27.1/test
$ cat lisp/cedet/srecode-utest-getset.log
Running 1 tests (2020-08-31 18:54:09+0200, selector `(not (or (tag 
:expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))')
Test srecode-utest-getset-output backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   semantic-mode(1)
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x15635b4bb9d1>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name srecode-utest-getset-output :document
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector (not (or (tag :expensi
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/srecode-utest-
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test srecode-utest-getset-output condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED  1/1  srecode-utest-getset-output (0.497352 sec)

Ran 1 tests, 0 results as expected, 1 unexpected (2020-08-31 
18:54:10+0200, 0.786313 sec)

1 unexpected results:
    FAILED  srecode-utest-getset-output

## END lisp/cedet/srecode-utest-getset.log

## contents of lisp/cedet/semantic-utest.log

quixote:/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/work/emacs-27.1/test
$ cat lisp/cedet/semantic-utest.log
Running 9 tests (2020-08-31 18:54:08+0200, selector `(not (or (tag 
:expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))')
Test semantic-utest-C backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   run-hooks(mode-local-init-hook)
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x15840ee59715>)()
   mode-local-map-file-buffers(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x158
   mode-local-post-major-mode-change()
   run-hooks(find-file-hook)
   after-find-file(t t)
   find-file-noselect-1(#<buffer sutest.c> "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-
find-file-noselect("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/te
semantic-find-file-noselect("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emac
semantic-utest-makebuffer("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x15840eeb0489>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-C :documentation "Run
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector (not ...) :tests [...
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-C condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED  1/9  semantic-utest-C (0.473007 sec)
   skipped  2/9  semantic-utest-Csharp (0.000171 sec)
Test semantic-utest-Html backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   semantic-mode(1)
   semantic-utest-generic("HTML" "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-em
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x15840ee67fd9>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-Html :documentation ni
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-Html condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED  3/9  semantic-utest-Html (0.021153 sec)
Test semantic-utest-Java backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   semantic-mode(1)
   semantic-utest-generic("Java" "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-em
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x15840ee96e11>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-Java :documentation ni
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-Java condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED  4/9  semantic-utest-Java (0.017349 sec)
Test semantic-utest-Javascript backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   semantic-mode(1)
   semantic-utest-generic("Javascript" "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-edit
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x15840ee96675>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-Javascript :documentat
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-Javascript condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED  5/9  semantic-utest-Javascript (0.027007 sec)
Test semantic-utest-Makefile backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   semantic-mode(1)
   semantic-utest-generic("Makefile" "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editor
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x15840ee9a939>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-Makefile :documentatio
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-Makefile condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED  6/9  semantic-utest-Makefile (0.022467 sec)
   skipped  7/9  semantic-utest-PHP (0.000210 sec)
   skipped  8/9  semantic-utest-Python (0.000165 sec)
   skipped  9/9  semantic-utest-Scheme (0.000156 sec)

Ran 9 tests, 0 results as expected, 5 unexpected, 4 skipped (2020-08-31 
18:54:09+0200, 1.588656 sec)

5 unexpected results:
    FAILED  semantic-utest-C
    FAILED  semantic-utest-Html
    FAILED  semantic-utest-Java
    FAILED  semantic-utest-Javascript
    FAILED  semantic-utest-Makefile

4 skipped results:
   SKIPPED  semantic-utest-Csharp
   SKIPPED  semantic-utest-PHP
   SKIPPED  semantic-utest-Python
   SKIPPED  semantic-utest-Scheme

## END lisp/cedet/semantic-utest.log

## contents of lisp/cedet/semantic-utest-ia.log

quixote:/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/work/emacs-27.1/test
$ cat lisp/cedet/semantic-utest-ia.log
Running 17 tests (2020-08-31 18:54:08+0200, selector `(not (or (tag 
:expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))')
Test semantic-utest-ia-doublens\.cpp backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   run-hooks(mode-local-init-hook)
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x155b8c85a2e5>)()
   mode-local-map-file-buffers(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x155
   mode-local-post-major-mode-change()
   run-hooks(find-file-hook)
   after-find-file(nil nil)
   find-file-noselect-1(#<buffer testdoublens.cpp> "/var/tmp/paludis/bu
find-file-noselect("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/wo
semantic-find-file-noselect("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emac
semantic-ia-utest("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/wor
   apply(semantic-ia-utest "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x155b8c8e61b9>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-ia-doublens\.cpp :docu
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-ia-doublens\.cpp condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED   1/17  semantic-utest-ia-doublens\.cpp (0.387417 sec)
Test semantic-utest-ia-javacomp\.java backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   semantic-mode(1)
semantic-ia-utest("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/wor
   apply(semantic-ia-utest "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x155b8c8e9d45>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-ia-javacomp\.java :doc
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-ia-javacomp\.java condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED   2/17  semantic-utest-ia-javacomp\.java (0.030343 sec)
Test semantic-utest-ia-localvars\.cpp backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   semantic-mode(1)
semantic-ia-utest("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/wor
   apply(semantic-ia-utest "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x155b8c8e8f55>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-ia-localvars\.cpp :doc
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-ia-localvars\.cpp condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED   3/17  semantic-utest-ia-localvars\.cpp (0.025926 sec)
Test semantic-utest-ia-make backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   semantic-mode(1)
semantic-ia-utest("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/wor
   apply(semantic-ia-utest "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x155b8c8ea131>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-ia-make :documentation
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-ia-make condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED   4/17  semantic-utest-ia-make (0.023062 sec)
Test semantic-utest-ia-namespace\.cpp backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   semantic-mode(1)
semantic-ia-utest("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/wor
   apply(semantic-ia-utest "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x155b8c8e8ff1>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-ia-namespace\.cpp :doc
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-ia-namespace\.cpp condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED   5/17  semantic-utest-ia-namespace\.cpp (0.033493 sec)
Test semantic-utest-ia-nsp\.cpp backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   semantic-mode(1)
semantic-ia-utest("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/wor
   apply(semantic-ia-utest "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x155b8c8e8eb9>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-ia-nsp\.cpp :documenta
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-ia-nsp\.cpp condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED   6/17  semantic-utest-ia-nsp\.cpp (0.020252 sec)
Test semantic-utest-ia-sppcomplete\.c backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   semantic-mode(1)
semantic-ia-utest("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/wor
   apply(semantic-ia-utest "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x155b8c8e98cd>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-ia-sppcomplete\.c :doc
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-ia-sppcomplete\.c condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED   7/17  semantic-utest-ia-sppcomplete\.c (0.034748 sec)
Test semantic-utest-ia-srecoder backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   semantic-mode(1)
semantic-ia-utest("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/wor
   apply(semantic-ia-utest "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x155b8c8ea969>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-ia-srecoder :documenta
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-ia-srecoder condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED   8/17  semantic-utest-ia-srecoder (0.037993 sec)
Test semantic-utest-ia-struct\.cpp backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   semantic-mode(1)
semantic-ia-utest("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/wor
   apply(semantic-ia-utest "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x155b8c8e638d>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-ia-struct\.cpp :docume
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-ia-struct\.cpp condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED   9/17  semantic-utest-ia-struct\.cpp (0.029879 sec)
Test semantic-utest-ia-subclass\.cpp backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   semantic-mode(1)
semantic-ia-utest("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/wor
   apply(semantic-ia-utest "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x155b8c8e6255>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-ia-subclass\.cpp :docu
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-ia-subclass\.cpp condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED  10/17  semantic-utest-ia-subclass\.cpp (0.025282 sec)
Test semantic-utest-ia-templates\.cpp backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   semantic-mode(1)
semantic-ia-utest("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/wor
   apply(semantic-ia-utest "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x155b8c8e6429>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-ia-templates\.cpp :doc
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-ia-templates\.cpp condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED  11/17  semantic-utest-ia-templates\.cpp (0.041985 sec)
Test semantic-utest-ia-texi backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   semantic-mode(1)
semantic-ia-utest("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/wor
   apply(semantic-ia-utest "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x155b8c8ea0cd>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-ia-texi :documentation
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-ia-texi condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED  12/17  semantic-utest-ia-texi (0.024278 sec)
Test semantic-utest-ia-typedefs\.cpp backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   semantic-mode(1)
semantic-ia-utest("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/wor
   apply(semantic-ia-utest "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x155b8c8e62f1>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-ia-typedefs\.cpp :docu
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-ia-typedefs\.cpp condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED  13/17  semantic-utest-ia-typedefs\.cpp (0.035325 sec)
Test semantic-utest-ia-using\.cpp backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   semantic-mode(1)
semantic-ia-utest("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/wor
   apply(semantic-ia-utest "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x155b8c8e87e5>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-ia-using\.cpp :documen
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-ia-using\.cpp condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED  14/17  semantic-utest-ia-using\.cpp (0.027363 sec)
Test semantic-utest-ia-varnames\.c backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   semantic-mode(1)
semantic-ia-utest("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/wor
   apply(semantic-ia-utest "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x155b8c8e9969>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-ia-varnames\.c :docume
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-ia-varnames\.c condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED  15/17  semantic-utest-ia-varnames\.c (0.033816 sec)
Test semantic-utest-ia-varnames\.java backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   semantic-mode(1)
semantic-ia-utest("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/wor
   apply(semantic-ia-utest "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x155b8c8e9de1>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-ia-varnames\.java :doc
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-ia-varnames\.java condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED  16/17  semantic-utest-ia-varnames\.java (0.024639 sec)
Test semantic-utest-ia-wisent\.wy backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   semantic-mode(1)
semantic-ia-utest("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/wor
   apply(semantic-ia-utest "/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x155b8c8e9e7d>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-utest-ia-wisent\.wy :documen
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-utest-ia-wisent\.wy condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED  17/17  semantic-utest-ia-wisent\.wy (0.030632 sec)

Ran 17 tests, 0 results as expected, 17 unexpected (2020-08-31 
18:54:14+0200, 5.903632 sec)

17 unexpected results:
    FAILED  semantic-utest-ia-doublens\.cpp
    FAILED  semantic-utest-ia-javacomp\.java
    FAILED  semantic-utest-ia-localvars\.cpp
    FAILED  semantic-utest-ia-make
    FAILED  semantic-utest-ia-namespace\.cpp
    FAILED  semantic-utest-ia-nsp\.cpp
    FAILED  semantic-utest-ia-sppcomplete\.c
    FAILED  semantic-utest-ia-srecoder
    FAILED  semantic-utest-ia-struct\.cpp
    FAILED  semantic-utest-ia-subclass\.cpp
    FAILED  semantic-utest-ia-templates\.cpp
    FAILED  semantic-utest-ia-texi
    FAILED  semantic-utest-ia-typedefs\.cpp
    FAILED  semantic-utest-ia-using\.cpp
    FAILED  semantic-utest-ia-varnames\.c
    FAILED  semantic-utest-ia-varnames\.java
    FAILED  semantic-utest-ia-wisent\.wy

## END lisp/cedet/semantic-utest-ia.log

## contents of lisp/cedet/semantic-utest-fmt.log

quixote:/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/work/emacs-27.1/test
$ cat lisp/cedet/semantic-utest-fmt.log
Running 1 tests (2020-08-31 18:54:08+0200, selector `(not (or (tag 
:expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))')
Test semantic-fmt-utest backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   run-hooks(mode-local-init-hook)
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x15816a7e4715>)()
   mode-local-map-file-buffers(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x158
   mode-local-post-major-mode-change()
   run-hooks(find-file-hook)
   after-find-file(nil t)
   find-file-noselect-1(#<buffer test-fmt.cpp> "/var/tmp/paludis/build/
find-file-noselect("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/wo
semantic-find-file-noselect("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emac
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x15816a8615ed>)()
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-fmt-utest :documentation "Vi
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector (not ...) :tests [...]
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-fmt-utest condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED  1/1  semantic-fmt-utest (0.448589 sec)

Ran 1 tests, 0 results as expected, 1 unexpected (2020-08-31 
18:54:08+0200, 0.676359 sec)

1 unexpected results:
    FAILED  semantic-fmt-utest

## END lisp/cedet/semantic-utest-fmt.log

## contents of lisp/cedet/semantic-utest-c.log

ermo@quixote:/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/work/emacs-27.1/test
$ cat lisp/cedet/semantic-utest-c.log
Running 2 tests (2020-08-31 18:54:08+0200, selector `(not (or (tag 
:expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))')
Test semantic-test-c-preprocessor-simulation backtrace:
   string-match("\n" 123 0)
   split-string(123 "\n")
   semantic-gcc-fields(123)
   semantic-gcc-setup()
byte-code("\306\307!\210\306\310!\210\306\311!\210\306\312!\210\306\
   semantic-default-c-setup()
   semantic-new-buffer-fcn()
   run-hooks(mode-local-init-hook)
   #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x157a7500a715>)()
   mode-local-map-file-buffers(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x157
   mode-local-post-major-mode-change()
   run-hooks(find-file-hook)
   after-find-file(nil t)
   find-file-noselect-1(#<buffer testsppreplace.c> "/var/tmp/paludis/bu
find-file-noselect("/var/tmp/paludis/build/app-editors-emacs-27.1/wo
   #f(compiled-function () (interactive nil) #<bytecode 0x157a7505d7ed>
   ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
   ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name semantic-test-c-preprocessor-simulati
   ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector (not (or ... ...)) :te
   ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable))) #f(co
   ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))
   ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
   eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
   command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/cedet/semantic-utest
   command-line()
   normal-top-level()
Test semantic-test-c-preprocessor-simulation condition:
     (wrong-type-argument stringp 123)
    FAILED  1/2  semantic-test-c-preprocessor-simulation (0.564709 sec)
    passed  2/2  semantic-test-gcc-output-parser (0.001042 sec)

Ran 2 tests, 1 results as expected, 1 unexpected (2020-08-31 
18:54:08+0200, 0.753520 sec)

1 unexpected results:
    FAILED  semantic-test-c-preprocessor-simulation

## END lisp/cedet/semantic-utest-c.log

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.14, 
cairo version 1.16.0)
  of 2020-08-31 built on quixote
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12009000
System Description: Exherbo Linux

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window, C-M-v to scroll help.
No other windows to delete
Quit
Mark set

Configured using:
  'configure --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
  --prefix=/usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --bindir=/usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin
  --sbindir=/usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin
  --libdir=/usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/lib --datadir=/usr/share
  --datarootdir=/usr/share --docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-27.1
  --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --sysconfdir=/etc
  --localstatedir=/var/lib --disable-dependency-tracking
  --disable-silent-rules --enable-fast-install
  --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs --with-file-notification=inotify
  --with-pkg-config-prog=/usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-pkg-config
  --without-compress-info --without-gsettings --without-hesiod
  --without-imagemagick --without-kerberos --without-kerberos5
  --without-m17n-flt --without-selinux --with-x --with-jpeg --with-png
  --with-xpm --with-sound --with-xft --with-lcms2 --with-libotf
  --with-rsvg --with-libsystemd --with-cairo --with-dbus --with-gconf
  --with-gif --with-gnutls --with-gpm --with-harfbuzz --with-tiff
  --with-xim gtk3 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 'CFLAGS=-march=bdver2 -O2 -ggdb
  -pipe -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
  -feliminate-unused-debug-types -Wp,-D_REENTRANT -ftree-vectorize
  -floop-interchange -ftree-loop-distribution -floop-strip-mine
  -floop-block -fstack-clash-protection -fstack-protector-strong --param
  ssp-buffer-size=32 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC'
  'CPPFLAGS=-march=bdver2 -O2 -ggdb -pipe -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough
  -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -feliminate-unused-debug-types
  -Wp,-D_REENTRANT -ftree-vectorize -floop-interchange
  -ftree-loop-distribution -floop-strip-mine -floop-block
  -fstack-clash-protection -fstack-protector-strong --param
  ssp-buffer-size=32 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1
  -Wl,--sort-common -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ LIBOTF ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   eldoc-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: (only . t)

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs text-property-search seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils dired dired-loaddefs time-date subr-x
help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 49340 9087)
  (symbols 48 6108 1)
  (strings 32 15718 2665)
  (string-bytes 1 509170)
  (vectors 16 10237)
  (vector-slots 8 131727 12168)
  (floats 8 24 48)
  (intervals 56 706 0)
  (buffers 1000 13))

-- 
"everyone" is actually just a very loud minority.

(source: maxice8[m] in [email-masked])