Subject: Re: bug#43118:

From: Giovanni Biscuolo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 12:50:31 +0200

(quoting Adam's message sent only to my email address)

Adam Kandur <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Giovanni,

> i got this error after "guix pull -C /my/file/".

> the problem is that one of channels i've described in channels.scm
> (file:///to/local/channnel) has wrong path to channel. so there was no
> channel directory in (url ...).

> after putting channel in directory i mentioned in channel.scm,
> everything worked.

Fine! I'm going to close this bug report as resolved: OK?

>>> ERROR: In procedure getcwd:
>>> In procedure getcwd: No such file or directory

Probably the error is a little bit cryptic about what's the missing file
or directory, but that was the issue.

[...]

Best regards. Gio'

-- 
Giovanni Biscuolo

Xelera IT Infrastructures