Subject: complaint

From: Bob Proulx <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 18:32:08 -0600

Hello Norbert,

Ruben said someone opened a sysadmin RT ticket and then Ruben opened a
BTS ticket on that person's behalf.  That was all that we knew.  But
now that I see this message from you I am forwarding this message so
that it will be in the correct ticket.

Bob

----- Forwarded message from Norbert de Jonge -----

Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 12:44:42 +0200
From: Norbert de Jonge
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: complaint

Hello,

I very much object to full email headers being shown here
https://debbugs.gnu.org/db/39/39688.html

It's an unnecessary invasion of my privacy.

Best regards,
Norbert

----- End forwarded message -----