Subject: 28.0.50; portable dump file name should respect program-prefix config option

From: "T.V Raman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 13:24:40 -0700 (PDT)

If you configure emacs with the --program-prefix option,
e.g. --program-prefix=native- when building emacs with gccjit support,
the portable dumper file   continues to be named emacs.pdmp, thus
making it impossible to install  both a regular emacs build  and one
with native-comp support.

An easy fix would be for the portable dumper file name to respect
program-prefix 

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.20, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-08-24 built on raman-glaptop
Repository revision: 35418be39cd977e9de4822aa8b6a49a45fd66b67
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux rodete

Configured using:
 'configure --enable-silent-rules --without-xwidgets --with-mailutils
 --with-modules --without-compress-install LDFLAGS=-O3 CPPFLAGS=-O3'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT
LIBOTF ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
  override-global-mode: t
  magit-wip-initial-backup-mode: t
  magit-wip-before-change-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-apply-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-save-mode: t
  magit-wip-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  auto-correct-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  psession-mode: t
  psession-autosave-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  company-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  disable-mouse-global-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  dirtrack-procfs-mode: t
  global-voice-lock-mode: t
  voice-lock-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/vm/lisp/tapestry hides /home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tapestry
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/lispy-20200818.1151/elpa hides /home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20200824.1246/elpa
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/auth-source-pass-20191126.1242/auth-source-pass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/auth-source-pass
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tetris hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/play/tetris

Features:
(shadow emacsbug ucs-normalize jka-compr emacspeak-twittering
twittering-mode mule-util hl-line finder-inf emacspeak-paradox paradox
paradox-menu paradox-commit-list paradox-execute paradox-github
paradox-core spinner url-file url-dired emacspeak-flyspell
flyspell-correct-ido flyspell-correct flyspell emacspeak-ispell ispell
mailalias vm-reply rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct emacspeak-nxml
rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap orgalist mhtml-mode
css-mode smartparens-html emacspeak-sgml-mode sgml-mode ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html
emacspeak-etable table ox-ascii ox-publish ox vm-delete vm-save
tapestry vm-sort vm-rfaddons vm-undo vm-page vm-minibuf vm-message
vm-macro emacspeak-mspools mspools bbdb-vm vm-virtual vm-summary-faces
vm-pop vm-imap vm-thread vm-mime vm-motion vm-mouse vm-toolbar vm-menu
vm-window vm-folder vm-crypto vm-misc vm-summary bbdb-mua bbdb-com
emacspeak-bbdb bbdb bbdb-site timezone emacspeak-vm u-vm-color vm
org-element avl-tree shr-color mm-archive qp sort smiley gnus-cite
mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-dup gnus-ml utf-7 nndraft nnmh
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp
gnus-cache misearch multi-isearch emacspeak-prompts face-remap
epa-file gnutls network-stream url-cache emacspeak-url-template
bash-completion emacspeak-muggles hydra-ox emacspeak-view view hydra
lv emacspeak-browse-kill-ring browse-kill-ring emacspeak-vuiet vuiet
mpv tq org-timer org-clock bind-key versuri emacspeak-ivy ivy delsel
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir esqlite pcsv esxml-query lastfm elquery
anaphora request emacspeak-origami origami origami-parsers cl
smartparens-org emacspeak-muggles-autoloads emacspeak-org warnings
emacspeak-feeds emacspeak-eww emacspeak-google gmaps gweb dom-addons
pp eww xdg url-queue mm-url smtpmail sendmail auth-source-xoauth2
auth-source-pass emacspeak-gnus gm-nnir nnir gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win emacspeak-hide gnus
nnheader org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities emacspeak-outline foldout noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs emacspeak-find-func find-func emacspeak-maths
nvm dash-functional f s emacspeak-hydra dired-aux emacspeak-sh-script
sh-script smie executable magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
diff git-commit log-edit emacspeak-message message rfc822 mml mml-sec
emacspeak-epa epa epg epg-config gnus-util emacspeak-rmail rmailsort
rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util emacspeak-add-log add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode
emacspeak-transient transient async-bytecomp format-spec magit-git
magit-section magit-utils crm auto-correct emacspeak-wizards
clojure-snippets common-lisp-snippets yasnippet-snippets
emacspeak-yasnippet yasnippet smartparens-config
smartparens-javascript smartparens-text smartparens-c
emacspeak-smartparens smartparens emacspeak-hideshow hideshow
company-files company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator
emacspeak-xref xref emacspeak-project project company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf company-semantic
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb js moz
emacspeak-c cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs name-this-color dash color
emacspeak-we emacspeak-xslt emacspeak-eterm vc-git emacspeak-diff-mode
diff-mode easy-mmode two-column term disp-table ehelp
emacspeak-texinfo texinfo emacspeak-table-ui emacspeak-table
emacspeak-find-dired find-dired lisp-mnt let-alist emacspeak-dbus nm
amixer soundscape dired-x savehist saveplace psession async midnight
flx-ido flx time company-statistics company-prescient prescient
emacspeak-company company pcase completion server file-xoauth2
vm-autoloads vm-version vm-vars laptop-local xbacklight disable-mouse
emacs-startup emacspeak-setup emacspeak-m-player emacspeak-dired
locate emacspeak-desktop desktop frameset dired dired-loaddefs
emacspeak-amark emacspeak-advice shell pcomplete hippie-exp comint
ring vc vc-dispatcher which-func emacspeak-imenu imenu
emacspeak-ansi-color ansi-color emacspeak-redefine
emacspeak-personality emacspeak emacspeak-widget emacspeak-webutils
shr kinsoku text-property-search svg dom url-http url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap url-auth
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-gw nsm rmc puny emacspeak-auctex
emacspeak-tab-bar emacspeak-package emacspeak-calendar appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs g-utils solar cal-dst cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
emacspeak-kmacro emacspeak-info emacspeak-ido emacspeak-facemenu
emacspeak-custom emacspeak-buff-menu g-cus-load
emacspeak-fix-interactive emacspeak-sox emacspeak-preamble
emacspeak-keymap emacspeak-speak sox-gen sox ladspa edmacro kmacro
derived rect time-date emacspeak-pronounce thingatpt dtk-speak
dtk-interp voice-setup cl-extra emacspeak-sounds dectalk-voices
espeak-voices mac-voices outloud-voices dtk-unicode descr-text
help-mode acss-structure tts emacspeak-load-path advice dbus
ido-completing-read+ memoize cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
minibuf-eldef ido xml info tex-site gh-common marshal eieio-compat rx
slime-autoloads package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese
eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2488132 1337842)
 (symbols 48 77523 44)
 (strings 32 374174 175797)
 (string-bytes 1 12702999)
 (vectors 16 142217)
 (vector-slots 8 2039034 326970)
 (floats 8 2082 1360)
 (intervals 56 231881 90190)
 (buffers 992 67))

-- 
♉Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮♉

-- 
♉Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮♉