Subject: bug#43045: closed (Re: [bug#43045] [PATCH] Add komikku.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 11:54:02 +0000

Your bug report

#43045: [PATCH] Add komikku.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
43045: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=43045
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#43045] [PATCH] Add komikku.
From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
To: Leo Prikler <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 13:53:06 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hey Leo,

> I recently found this neat manga reader and decided I'd package it for
> Guix.  In doing so I've also added missing dependencies, some of which
> are newer versions of packages, whose update would belong to core-
> updates by the number of (transitive) dependencies.

Thanks for this serie! I fixed a new linting warnings edited some
descriptions and pushed.

Mathieu

Subject: [PATCH] Add komikku.
From: Leo Prikler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 19:29:20 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix,

I recently found this neat manga reader and decided I'd package it for
Guix.  In doing so I've also added missing dependencies, some of which
are newer versions of packages, whose update would belong to core-
updates by the number of (transitive) dependencies.

Regards,
Leo