Subject: Re: bug#43019: Bundle modus-operandi-theme and modus-vivendi-theme with Emacs

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 16:52:57 -0700

close 43019 28.1
thanks

Protesilaos Stavrou <[email-masked]> writes:

> I published version 0.12.0 earlier today.  The new packages are already
> available in GNU ELPA.

Thank you.  I have pushed this to master in your name including a
NEWS-entry (commit c1b0515952), and I'm closing this bug.

The only change I made was in the header of those files, to say:

;; This file is part of GNU Emacs.

To simplify future merges, I suggest that you make that change in your
development repository as well.

> Very well!  Next time I will notify you via a bug report.
>
> Please let me know if you need anything else from my side.  And thank
> you for doing this!

Sounds good.  Thanks for the great themes!

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas