Subject: 27.1; Screen display error

From: Yu Fang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 17:30:19 +0800

--text follows this line--
While moving cursor in frame, part or whole frame will become
blank. Emacs 26 have same bug, Emacs 25 is ok.

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin18.7.0, NS appkit-1671.60
Version 10.14.6 (Build 18G95))
 of 2020-08-12 built on builder10-14.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1894
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.15.5

Recent messages:
Wrote /Users/fangyu/.eshell/alias
Saving file /Users/fangyu/.eshell/alias...
Wrote /Users/fangyu/.eshell/alias
[yas] Prepared just-in-time loading of snippets successfully.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Package cl is deprecated
next-line: End of buffer
auto trimmed 0 chars
next-line: End of buffer [5 times]
<right-fringe> <drag-mouse-1> is undefined

Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES
THREADS JSON PDUMPER

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: zh_CN.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  linum-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  column-enforce-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  helm-gtags-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-ff-cache-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  highlight-symbol-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  workgroups-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug
backtrace helm-info zygospore linum goto-addr column-enforce-mode
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-template company-capf company-cmake company-bbdb
company-c-headers server function-args semantic-directory semantic/ia
semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/senator
semantic/decorate semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db eieio-base semantic/ctxt
semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw cedet ivy
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir unicad duplicate-thing iedit iedit-lib anzu
smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens-python smartparens-c
smartparens dtrt-indent volatile-highlights delsel setup-editing
setup-helm-gtags helm-gtags pulse which-func setup-helm helm-mode
helm-files helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-types
helm-swoop helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm
async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-source
eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-config setup-help
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow color highlight-symbol setup-faces-and-ui
winner setup-environment setup-development vc-svn cl em-alias esh-mode
eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util setup-applications slime-company company
slime-banner slime-fancy slime-indentation slime-cl-indent cl-indent
slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl slime-parse slime
arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline pp hyperspec
python-el-fgallina-expansions python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete
parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp format-spec php-auto-yasnippets
yasnippet php-mode mode-local imenu speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
etags fileloop generator xref project cc-langs cc-mode-expansions
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs php-face php php-project flymake-proc flymake warnings
ws-butler clean-aindent-mode flycheck find-func rx diff-hl vc-dir ewoc
vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode compile setup-programming setup-communication
shell-pop term disp-table comint ansi-color ehelp setup-external
saveplace setup-data setup-text ztree-dir ztree-diff easy-mmode
ztree-diff-model ztree-view ztree-util recentf-ext recentf tree-widget
wid-edit wdired dired-x dired dired-loaddefs setup-files expand-region
text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-core
expand-region-custom windmove hl-line autorevert filenotify
setup-convenience mylib custom-built-in-functions pcase cl-extra
help-mode workgroups2 advice ring dash grandshell-theme finder-inf
edmacro kmacro slime-autoloads w3m-load info package easymenu browse-url
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib china-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win
ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 364570 261463)
 (symbols 48 35491 6)
 (strings 32 107884 27462)
 (string-bytes 1 3710839)
 (vectors 16 53606)
 (vector-slots 8 729597 204068)
 (floats 8 406 572)
 (intervals 56 508 520)
 (buffers 1000 14))