Subject: 26.3; mml-insert-tag: Quote more suspicious characters

From: Asher Gordon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 19:06:08 -0400

Tags: patch
Severity: minor

Hello,

mml-insert-tag quotes certain characters which are likely to be
problematic. However, it missed a few: "[]<>=". These characters are
also problematic when unquoted (at least when they are unbalanced).

See the following patch which adds these characters to the regexp which
tests whether suspicious characters are present:
From 85c1a244183f6397a7e9592b5a3756df46d7b31c Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Asher Gordon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 18:58:06 -0400
Subject: [PATCH] Quote other suspicious characters in mml-insert-tag.

* lisp/gnus/mml.el (mml-insert-tag): Ensure that the characters
"[]<>=" are quoted correctly.
---
 lisp/gnus/mml.el | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/gnus/mml.el b/lisp/gnus/mml.el
index ef8aa6ac01..067396fc2a 100644
--- a/lisp/gnus/mml.el
+++ b/lisp/gnus/mml.el
@@ -1360,7 +1360,7 @@ mml-insert-tag
 	  (value (pop plist)))
       (when value
 	;; Quote VALUE if it contains suspicious characters.
-	(when (string-match "[\"'\\~/*;() \t\n[:multibyte:]]" value)
+	(when (string-match "[][\"'\\~/*;()<>= \t\n[:multibyte:]]" value)
 	  (setq value (with-output-to-string
 			(let (print-escape-nonascii)
 			  (prin1 value)))))
-- 
2.28.0

Thanks,
Asher

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.20)
 of 2020-05-16, modified by Debian built on x86-csail-01
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid

Recent messages:
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
No news is good news
Are you sure you want to quit reading news? (y or n) y
Saving Gnus registry (121 entries) to ~/.gnus.registry.eieio...
Saving Gnus registry (size 121) to ~/.gnus.registry.eieio...done
Saving /home/asher/.newsrc.eld...
Saving file /home/asher/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /home/asher/.newsrc.eld
Saving /home/asher/.newsrc.eld...done

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-mHAik2/emacs-26.3+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-file-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gcl/smart-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/smart-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gcl/sshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/sshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm/emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-10/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm/llvm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-10/llvm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm/tablegen-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-10/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dimmer-0.4.2/dimmer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dimmer-0.4.2/dimmer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dimmer-0.4.2/dimmer-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dimmer-0.4.2/dimmer-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dimmer-0.4.2/dimmer-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dimmer-0.4.2/dimmer-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-svg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-svg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-hoogle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-hoogle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-indentation
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-sandbox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-sandbox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-string
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-ghc-support hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-ghc-support
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-customize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-customize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/inf-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/highlight-uses-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/highlight-uses-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-cabal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-unicode-input-method hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-unicode-input-method
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-align-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-align-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-lexeme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-lexeme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-c2hs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-c2hs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/ghci-script-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/ghci-script-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-commands
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-navigate-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-navigate-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-sort-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-sort-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/ghc-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/ghc-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-decl-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-modules hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-modules
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/w3m-haddock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/w3m-haddock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-interactive-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-interactive-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-completions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-completions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-collapse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-collapse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-complete-module hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-complete-module
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-move-nested hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-move-nested
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-presentation-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-presentation-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.1/haskell-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/asher/.emacs.d/elpa/landmark-1.0/landmark hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/obsolete/landmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/auctex/multi-prompt

Features:
(gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnfolder utf-7 network-stream nsm starttls
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache
gnus-registry registry eieio-base gnus-BTS fortune shadow emacsbug
sendmail pp descr-text re-builder mm-archive jka-compr gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc
nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win executable eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe sort hashcash mail-extr footnote
flyspell ispell bug-reference find-func xref project help-fns radix-tree
misearch multi-isearch vc-git tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize parse-time term disp-table ehelp sane-term thingatpt
magit-extras map magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode git-commit transient magit-git magit-section
magit-utils crm log-edit easy-mmode message rmc dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp async shell pcomplete comint ring subr-x dash t-mouse
term/linux elec-pair espeak proof-site proof-autoloads cl pg-vars eww
puny mm-url url-queue url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap shr svg xml dom
browse-url format-spec cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs man ansi-color bbdb
bbdb-site timezone server pinentry battery time undo-tree diff cl-extra
help-mode autopair advice bfbuilder edmacro kmacro epg mmm-mode mmm-univ
mmm-class mmm-region asdago-dark-theme paren savehist gnus nnheader
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums time-date
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit cus-start cus-load finder-inf
autoinsert rx ede/auto dpkg-dev-el info debian-el package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv w3m-load mmm-auto mmm-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
mmm-utils mmm-compat devhelp preview-latex tex-site auto-loads tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 484977 43171)
 (symbols 48 56697 47)
 (miscs 40 288 1280)
 (strings 32 177628 3443)
 (string-bytes 1 4949428)
 (vectors 16 64366)
 (vector-slots 8 1543240 26054)
 (floats 8 360 936)
 (intervals 56 5571 1192)
 (buffers 992 31))

-- 
Early to rise, early to bed, makes a man healthy, wealthy and dead.
		-- Terry Pratchett, "The Light Fantastic"
                               --------
I prefer to send and receive mail encrypted. Please send me your
public key, and if you do not have my public key, please let me
know. Thanks.

GPG fingerprint: 38F3 975C D173 4037 B397  8095 D4C9 C4FC 5460 8E68