Subject: 27.1; M-j doesn't behave properly in comments

From: Alessio Vanni <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 23:53:37 +0200

I normally use M-j to continue a long comment over multiple lines.
Recently, this feature broke in a rather weird way: new lines are opened
as a comment, but the new line is placed above the line with the point,
rather than below.  In some other cases, the line appears in the correct
place, but opening a new line results in a '*' character instead of a
comment (the character is used on modes where '*' is part of a comment,
like `js-mode' or `cc-mode'.)

This happens when running "emacs -Q" too.

Example:

// some comment.

Becomes:

//
// some comment.

Alternatively:

// some comment.
//
//
  *
  *
  *
  *

(the '*' just keeps happening for every M-j.)

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-08-12 built on localhost
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Gentoo/Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --disable-silent-rules
 --docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-27.1
 --htmldir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-27.1/html --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --program-suffix=-emacs-27 --includedir=/usr/include/emacs-27
 --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-27 --localstatedir=/var
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --without-compress-install --without-hesiod --without-pop
 --with-dumping=pdumper --with-file-notification=no --enable-acl
 --without-dbus --with-modules --without-gameuser --with-libgmp
 --without-gpm --with-json --without-kerberos --without-kerberos5
 --with-lcms2 --with-xml2 --with-mailutils --without-selinux
 --with-gnutls --without-libsystemd --with-threads --without-wide-int
 --with-zlib --with-sound=alsa --with-x --without-ns --without-gconf
 --without-gsettings --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-gif
 --with-jpeg --with-png --with-rsvg --without-tiff --with-xpm
 --without-imagemagick --with-xft --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz
 --with-libotf --with-m17n-flt --with-x-toolkit=no 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe
 -march=native' CPPFLAGS= 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GLIB ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE
HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB OLDXMENU X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: EXWM

Minor modes in effect:
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-column-enforce-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/vanni/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200817/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-colview

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug forge-list forge-commands forge-semi
forge-bitbucket forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab
forge-github forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue
forge-topic parse-time iso8601 bug-reference forge-post markdown-mode
forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert
filenotify magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode
git-commit magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm buck emacsql-sqlite
emacsql emacsql-compiler ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub let-alist color
with-editor transient async-bytecomp log-edit pcvs-util add-log term
ehelp eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util shell smtpmail sendmail dired-aux async recentf
tree-widget org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bookmark shr svg dom
esxml-query ert help-fns dash-functional ewoc debug backtrace dash pcase
xml cl autoload radix-tree lisp-mnt tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode pp
cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit misearch multi-isearch ffap
mm-archive message dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa derived gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search
time-date mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-utils mule-util gnutls network-stream url-http mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm rmc puny
url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap epg epg-config
finder-inf disp-table cl-extra help-mode time php-mode advice mode-local
find-func imenu speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe etags fileloop
generator xref project cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs php-face php rx
php-project flymake-proc flymake compile comint ansi-color ring warnings
thingatpt droid droid-emulator droid-project droid-files droid-custom
javadoc-lookup ido page-break-lines column-enforce-mode autoinsert
exwm-edit exwm-systemtray xcb-systemtray xcb-xembed edmacro exwm
exwm-input xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor
xcb-render exwm-layout exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb
xcb-xproto xcb-types xcb-debug kmacro server misc-functions info package
easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads lcms2
dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1551533 207817)
 (symbols 48 43892 517)
 (strings 32 271136 30525)
 (string-bytes 1 9032648)
 (vectors 16 98751)
 (vector-slots 8 2039028 250744)
 (floats 8 368 343)
 (intervals 56 172593 0)
 (buffers 1000 23))