Subject: Re: bug#43007: 27.1; M-j doesn't behave properly in comments

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 22:21:58 +0200

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Alessio Vanni <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Unfortunately I can't really provide anything else. The file being
>> edited doesn't seem to be related and neither seem to be the major mode
>> (as long as it's for a programming language), as I had it happen in
>> different modes, some of which being shipped with Emacs (i.e. are not
>> being installed by third-party packages.)
>
> When this happens, does it happen consistently?  If that's the case, can
> you do a `C-h k M-j' to confirm that the key binding hasn't been changed
> to something else?  And also examine the value of the
> `comment-line-break-function' variable.

This was a month ago, so I'm guessing it'll be difficult to make further
progress here, and I'm closing this bug report.  If further progress can
be made, please respond to this email and we'll reopen the bug report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no