Subject: bug#42977: 28.0.50; New gnus-dbus library providing (optional) D-Bus->Gnus integration

From: Eric Abrahamsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 10:43:32 -0700

On 08/23/20 14:27 PM, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> Eric Abrahamsen <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Okay, good. Here's a new version of the patch, with docs. I also
>> switched the signal type from :system to :session, since :session is
>> apparently appropriate for user-level stuff. Anyway, I'll run this for a
>> few days before pushing.
>
> Sounds good.  :-)

Okay, there it goes. This was made a tiny bit more difficult to test by
the fact that the 'closed status (in `gnus-opened-servers') is set at
various calling sites, and not centrally in `gnus-close-server'.
`gnus-open-server' sets the 'open status, it seems like
`gnus-close-server' should do the equivalent. I could take it out of
`gnus-group-suspend', and look at whether `gnus-server-set-status' was
really necessary.

WDYT?

Eric