Subject: bug#4625 closed by Adrian Robert <[email-masked]> (Re: snow leopard + latest cvs break compile)

From: [email-masked] (Emacs bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 12:40:12 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
which was filed against the emacs,ns package:

#4297: Build error on Mac OS X Snow Leopard

It has been closed by Adrian Robert <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Adrian Robert <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
4297: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=4297
Emacs Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: snow leopard + latest cvs break compile
From: Adrian Robert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 08:34:54 -0400

close 4297 4467 4625 4681
stop

Fixed, a default Snow Leopard compile now works.

Subject: Build error on Mac OS X Snow Leopard
From: Jules Colding <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 17:53:12 +0200

Hi,

Current source in CVS as of today do not build on Snow Leopard.

--  
   jules

colding@hermes ~/work/src/emacs $ ./configure --with-ns --without-x -- 
without-sound  --without-dbus
checking build system type... i386-apple-darwin10.0.0
checking host system type... i386-apple-darwin10.0.0
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of executables...
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking how to run the C preprocessor... cc -E -no-cpp-precomp
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking minix/config.h usability... no
checking minix/config.h presence... no
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether gcc understands -Wno-pointer-sign... yes
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... cc -E -no-cpp-precomp
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for install-info... /usr/bin/install-info
checking for install-info... (cached) /usr/bin/install-info
checking for install-info... (cached) /usr/bin/install-info
checking for gzip... /usr/bin/gzip
checking for makeinfo... /usr/bin/makeinfo
checking for -znocombreloc... no
configure: checking the machine- and system-dependent files to find out
  - which libraries the lib-src programs will want, and
  - whether the GNU malloc routines are usable...
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... no
checking sys/select.h usability... yes
checking sys/select.h presence... yes
checking for sys/select.h... yes
checking sys/timeb.h usability... yes
checking sys/timeb.h presence... yes
checking for sys/timeb.h... yes
checking sys/time.h usability... yes
checking sys/time.h presence... yes
checking for sys/time.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking utime.h usability... yes
checking utime.h presence... yes
checking for utime.h... yes
checking linux/version.h usability... no
checking linux/version.h presence... no
checking for linux/version.h... no
checking sys/systeminfo.h usability... no
checking sys/systeminfo.h presence... no
checking for sys/systeminfo.h... no
checking termios.h usability... yes
checking termios.h presence... yes
checking for termios.h... yes
checking limits.h usability... yes
checking limits.h presence... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking termcap.h usability... yes
checking termcap.h presence... yes
checking for termcap.h... yes
checking stdio_ext.h usability... no
checking stdio_ext.h presence... no
checking for stdio_ext.h... no
checking fcntl.h usability... yes
checking fcntl.h presence... yes
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking coff.h usability... no
checking coff.h presence... no
checking for coff.h... no
checking pty.h usability... no
checking pty.h presence... no
checking for pty.h... no
checking sys/mman.h usability... yes
checking sys/mman.h presence... yes
checking for sys/mman.h... yes
checking sys/param.h usability... yes
checking sys/param.h presence... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking sys/vlimit.h usability... no
checking sys/vlimit.h presence... no
checking for sys/vlimit.h... no
checking sys/resource.h usability... yes
checking sys/resource.h presence... yes
checking for sys/resource.h... yes
checking locale.h usability... yes
checking locale.h presence... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking sys/_mbstate_t.h usability... no
checking sys/_mbstate_t.h presence... no
checking for sys/_mbstate_t.h... no
checking sys/utsname.h usability... yes
checking sys/utsname.h presence... yes
checking for sys/utsname.h... yes
checking pwd.h usability... yes
checking pwd.h presence... yes
checking for pwd.h... yes
checking if personality LINUX32 can be set... no
checking for term.h... yes
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
checking whether sys_siglist is declared... no
checking whether __sys_siglist is declared... no
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... yes
checking for struct utimbuf... yes
checking return type of signal handlers... void
checking for speed_t... yes
checking for struct timeval... yes
checking for struct exception... yes
checking sys/socket.h usability... yes
checking sys/socket.h presence... yes
checking for sys/socket.h... yes
checking for net/if.h... yes
checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... time.h
checking for struct tm.tm_zone... yes
checking for struct tm.tm_gmtoff... yes
checking for struct ifreq.ifr_flags... yes
checking for struct ifreq.ifr_hwaddr... no
checking for struct ifreq.ifr_netmask... no
checking for struct ifreq.ifr_broadaddr... yes
checking for struct ifreq.ifr_addr... yes
checking for function prototypes... yes
checking for working volatile... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for void * support... yes
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking for long file names... yes
checking for X... disabled
checking AppKit/AppKit.h usability... yes
checking AppKit/AppKit.h presence... yes
checking for AppKit/AppKit.h... yes
checking for malloc_get_state... no
checking for malloc_set_state... no
checking whether __after_morecore_hook exists... no
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for working mmap... yes
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet... no
checking for main in -lXbsd... no
checking for cma_open in -lpthreads... no
checking for pkg-config... no
checking gpm.h usability... no
checking gpm.h presence... no
checking for gpm.h... no
checking malloc/malloc.h usability... yes
checking malloc/malloc.h presence... yes
checking for malloc/malloc.h... yes
checking whether netdb declares h_errno... yes
checking for working alloca.h... yes
checking for alloca... yes
checking for sqrt in -lm... yes
checking for maillock in -lmail... no
checking for maillock in -llockfile... no
checking for liblockfile.so... no
checking for touchlock... no
checking maillock.h usability... no
checking maillock.h presence... no
checking for maillock.h... no
checking for gethostname... yes
checking for getdomainname... yes
checking for dup2... yes
checking for rename... yes
checking for closedir... yes
checking for mkdir... yes
checking for rmdir... yes
checking for sysinfo... no
checking for getrusage... yes
checking for get_current_dir_name... no
checking for random... yes
checking for lrand48... yes
checking for bcopy... yes
checking for bcmp... yes
checking for logb... yes
checking for frexp... yes
checking for fmod... yes
checking for rint... yes
checking for cbrt... yes
checking for ftime... yes
checking for setsid... yes
checking for strerror... yes
checking for fpathconf... yes
checking for select... yes
checking for mktime... yes
checking for euidaccess... no
checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
checking for tzset... yes
checking for setlocale... yes
checking for utimes... yes
checking for getrlimit... yes
checking for setrlimit... yes
checking for setpgid... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getwd... yes
checking for shutdown... yes
checking for getaddrinfo... yes
checking for __fpending... no
checking for mblen... yes
checking for mbrlen... yes
checking for mbsinit... yes
checking for strsignal... yes
checking for setitimer... yes
checking for ualarm... yes
checking for index... yes
checking for rindex... yes
checking for sendto... yes
checking for recvfrom... yes
checking for getsockopt... yes
checking for setsockopt... yes
checking for getsockname... yes
checking for getpeername... yes
checking for gai_strerror... yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for getline... no
checking for getdelim... no
checking for mremap... no
checking for memmove... yes
checking for fsync... yes
checking for sync... yes
checking for bzero... yes
checking for memset... yes
checking for memcmp... yes
checking for difftime... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for mempcpy... no
checking for mblen... (cached) yes
checking for mbrlen... (cached) yes
checking for posix_memalign... yes
checking for cfmakeraw... yes
checking for cfsetspeed... yes
checking sys/un.h usability... yes
checking sys/un.h presence... yes
checking for sys/un.h... yes
checking for sys/time.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for alarm... yes
checking for working mktime... no
checking for getloadavg... yes
checking for pstat_getdynamic... no
checking for kstat_open in -lkstat... no
checking for getloadavg... yes
checking whether getloadavg requires setgid... no
checking for _LARGEFILE_SOURCE value needed for large files... no
checking getopt.h usability... yes
checking getopt.h presence... yes
checking for getopt.h... yes
checking for getopt_long_only... yes
checking whether optreset is declared... yes
checking whether getpgrp requires zero arguments... yes
checking for strftime... yes
checking for grantpt... yes
checking for getpt... no
checking for tparm in -lncurses... yes
checking for res_init with -lresolv... yes
checking for dgettext in -lintl... no
checking whether localtime caches TZ... no
checking for gettimeofday... yes
checking whether gettimeofday can accept two arguments... yes
checking for socket... yes
checking netinet/in.h usability... yes
checking netinet/in.h presence... yes
checking for netinet/in.h... yes
checking arpa/inet.h usability... yes
checking arpa/inet.h presence... yes
checking for arpa/inet.h... yes
checking sys/ioctl.h usability... yes
checking sys/ioctl.h presence... yes
checking for sys/ioctl.h... yes
checking whether system supports dynamic ptys... no
checking for pid_t... yes
checking vfork.h usability... no
checking vfork.h presence... no
checking for vfork.h... no
checking for fork... yes
checking for vfork... yes
checking for working fork... yes
checking for working vfork... (cached) yes
checking for nl_langinfo and CODESET... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for mbstate_t... yes
checking for C restrict keyword... __restrict
checking for C restricted array declarations... yes

Configured for `i386-apple-darwin10.0.0'.

   Where should the build process find the source code?    /Users/ 
colding/work/src/emacs
   What operating system and machine description files should Emacs use?
         `s/darwin.h' and `m/intel386.h'
   What compiler should emacs be built with?               gcc -g -O2 - 
Wno-pointer-sign
   Should Emacs use the GNU version of malloc?             no
     (The GNU allocators don't work with this system configuration.)
   Should Emacs use a relocating allocator for buffers?    no
   Should Emacs use mmap(2) for buffer allocation?         no
   What window system should Emacs use?                    nextstep
   What toolkit should Emacs use?                          none
   Where do we find X Windows header files?                NONE
   Where do we find X Windows libraries?                   NONE
   Does Emacs use -lXaw3d?                                 no
   Does Emacs use -lXpm?                                   no
   Does Emacs use -ljpeg?                                  no
   Does Emacs use -ltiff?                                  no
   Does Emacs use a gif library?                           no
   Does Emacs use -lpng?                                   no
   Does Emacs use -lrsvg-2?                                no
   Does Emacs use -lgpm?                                   no
   Does Emacs use -ldbus?                                  no
   Does Emacs use -lfreetype?                              no
   Does Emacs use -lm17n-flt?                              no
   Does Emacs use -lotf?                                   no
   Does Emacs use -lxft?                                   no
   Does Emacs use toolkit scroll bars?                     yes

You must run "make install" in order to test the built application.
The installed application will go to nextstep/Emacs.app and can be
run or moved from there.
The application will be fully self-contained.

configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating lib-src/Makefile.c
config.status: creating oldXMenu/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/emacs/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/misc/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/lispintro/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/lispref/Makefile
config.status: creating src/Makefile.c
config.status: creating lwlib/Makefile
config.status: creating lisp/Makefile
config.status: creating leim/Makefile
config.status: creating src/config.h
config.status: src/config.h is unchanged
config.status: executing default commands
creating src/epaths.h
src/epaths.h is unchanged
creating lib-src/Makefile
creating src/Makefile
colding@hermes ~/work/src/emacs $ make bootstrap
(cd src;      make  bootstrap-clean)
rm -f temacs prefix-args core *.core \#* *.o libXMenu11.a liblw.a
rm -f ../etc/DOC
rm -f bootstrap-emacs emacs-23.1.50
rm -f buildobj.h
rm -f emacs-*.*.* emacs
rm -fr /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/
rm -f epaths.h config.h Makefile.c config.stamp stamp-oldxmenu ../etc/ 
DOC-*
if test -f ./.gdbinit; then mv ./.gdbinit ./.gdbinit.save; if test -f  
"/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/src/.gdbinit"; then rm - 
f ./.gdbinit.save; else mv ./.gdbinit.save ./.gdbinit; fi; fi
(cd oldXMenu; make  maintainer-clean)
rm -f libXMenu11.a Activate.o AddPane.o AddSel.o ChgPane.o ChgSel.o  
Create.o DelPane.o DelSel.o Destroy.o Error.o EvHand.o FindPane.o  
FindSel.o InsPane.o InsSel.o Internal.o Locate.o Post.o Recomp.o  
SetAEQ.o SetFrz.o SetPane.o SetSel.o XDelAssoc.o XLookAssoc.o  
XCrAssoc.o XDestAssoc.o XMakeAssoc.o insque.o
rm -f Makefile
(cd lwlib;    make  maintainer-clean)
rm -f *.o core errs ,* *.a .emacs_* make.log MakeOut \#*
rm -f Makefile
rm -f TAGS
(cd lib-src;  make  maintainer-clean)
rm -f core *.o getopt.h getopt.h-t
rm -f etags ctags emacsclient b2m ebrowse  profile digest-doc sorted- 
doc movemail fakemail hexl update-game-score test-distrib make-docfile
rm -f fns*.el *.tab.c *.tab.h
rm -f TAGS
rm -f Makefile Makefile.c blessmail
true
(cd doc/emacs &&   make  maintainer-clean)
rm -f *.log *.cp *.fn *.ky *.op *.ops *.pg *.vr core *.tp *.core
rm -f *.aux *.cps *.fns *.kys *.pgs *.vrs *.toc
rm -f *.dvi
for file in ../../info/emacs; do rm -f ${file}*; done
(cd doc/misc &&   make  maintainer-clean)
rm -f *.log *.cp *.fn *.ky *.op *.ops *.pg *.vr core *.tp \
	*.tps *.core gnustmp.*
rm -f *.aux *.cps *.fns *.kys *.pgs *.vrs *.toc
rm -f *.dvi
for file in ../../info/ada-mode ../../info/auth ../../info/ 
autotype ../../info/calc ../../info/ccmode ../../info/cl ../../info/ 
dbus ../../info/dired-x ../../info/ebrowse ../../info/ediff ../../info/ 
emacs-mime ../../info/epa ../../info/erc ../../info/eshell ../../info/ 
eudc ../../info/efaq ../../info/flymake ../../info/forms ../../info/ 
gnus ../../info/idlwave ../../info/info ../../info/mairix-el ../../ 
info/message ../../info/mh-e ../../info/newsticker ../../info/nxml- 
mode ../../info/org ../../info/pcl-cvs ../../info/pgg ../../info/ 
rcirc ../../info/remember ../../info/reftex ../../info/sasl ../../info/ 
sc ../../info/ses ../../info/sieve ../../info/smtpmail ../../info/ 
speedbar ../../info/tramp ../../info/url ../../info/vip ../../info/ 
viper ../../info/widget ../../info/woman; do rm -f ${file}*; done
(cd doc/lispref &&   make  maintainer-clean)
rm -f *.toc *.aux *.log *.cp *.cps *.fn *.fns *.tp *.tps \
               *.vr *.vrs *.pg *.pgs *.ky *.kys elisp[12]*
rm -f make.out core
rm -f elisp.dvi elisp.oaux
cd ../../info; rm -f elisp elisp-[1-9] elisp-[1-9][0-9]
(cd doc/lispintro &&   make  maintainer-clean)
rm -f  *.log *.cp *.fn *.ky *.pg *.vr *.tp
rm -f *.dvi
rm -f *.aux *.cps *.fns *.kys *.pgs *.vrs *.toc
cd ../../info; rm -f eintr eintr-[1-9]
(cd leim;     make  maintainer-clean)
rm -f quail/CCDOSPY.elc quail/Punct.elc quail/QJ.elc quail/SW.elc  
quail/TONEPY.elc quail/4Corner.elc quail/ARRAY30.elc quail/ECDICT.elc  
quail/ETZY.elc quail/Punct-b5.elc quail/PY-b5.elc quail/QJ-b5.elc  
quail/ZOZY.elc quail/tsang-b5.elc quail/quick-b5.elc quail/tsang- 
cns.elc quail/quick-cns.elc quail/PY.elc quail/ZIRANMA.elc quail/ 
CTLau.elc quail/CTLau-b5.elc quail/CCDOSPY.el quail/Punct.el quail/ 
QJ.el quail/SW.el quail/TONEPY.el quail/4Corner.el quail/ARRAY30.el  
quail/ECDICT.el quail/ETZY.el quail/Punct-b5.el quail/PY-b5.el quail/ 
QJ-b5.el quail/ZOZY.el quail/tsang-b5.el quail/quick-b5.el quail/tsang- 
cns.el quail/quick-cns.el quail/PY.el quail/ZIRANMA.el quail/CTLau.el  
quail/CTLau-b5.el \
		leim-list.el changed.tit changed.misc
if test -f stamp-subdir; then rm -rf quail stamp-subdir; fi
rm -f Makefile
rm -f quail/CCDOSPY.elc quail/Punct.elc quail/QJ.elc quail/SW.elc  
quail/TONEPY.elc /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/py-punct.elc  
quail/4Corner.elc quail/ARRAY30.elc quail/ECDICT.elc quail/ETZY.elc  
quail/Punct-b5.elc quail/PY-b5.elc quail/QJ-b5.elc quail/ZOZY.elc / 
Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/pypunct-b5.elc /Users/colding/ 
work/src/emacs/leim/quail/japanese.elc /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
leim/ja-dic/ja-dic.elc /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/ 
hangul.elc /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/hanja.elc /Users/ 
colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/hanja3.elc /Users/colding/work/src/ 
emacs/leim/quail/hanja-jis.elc /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/ 
quail/symbol-ksc.elc /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/ 
thai.elc /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/viqr.elc /Users/ 
colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/vntelex.elc /Users/colding/work/src/ 
emacs/leim/quail/lao.elc /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/ 
lrt.elc /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/indian.elc /Users/ 
colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/tibetan.elc /Users/colding/work/src/ 
emacs/leim/quail/latin-pre.elc /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/ 
quail/latin-post.elc /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/latin- 
alt.elc /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/latin-ltx.elc /Users/ 
colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/welsh.elc /Users/colding/work/src/ 
emacs/leim/quail/czech.elc /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/ 
croatian.elc /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/slovak.elc / 
Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/greek.elc /Users/colding/work/ 
src/emacs/leim/quail/cyrillic.elc /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/ 
quail/cyril-jis.elc /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/ 
arabic.elc /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/ethiopic.elc / 
Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/ipa.elc /Users/colding/work/ 
src/emacs/leim/quail/hebrew.elc /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/ 
quail/georgian.elc /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/ 
sisheng.elc quail/tsang-b5.elc quail/quick-b5.elc quail/tsang-cns.elc  
quail/quick-cns.elc quail/PY.elc quail/ZIRANMA.elc quail/CTLau.elc  
quail/CTLau-b5.elc /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/sgml- 
input.elc /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/rfc1345.elc /Users/ 
colding/work/src/emacs/leim/quail/uni-input.elc
(cd lisp;     make  bootstrap-clean)
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lisp; rm -f *.elc */*.elc */*/*.elc */ 
*/*/*.elc loaddefs.el /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lisp/calendar/cal- 
loaddefs.el /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lisp/calendar/diary- 
loaddefs.el /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lisp/calendar/hol- 
loaddefs.el /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lisp/mh-e/mh-loaddefs.el cus- 
load.el finder-inf.el subdirs.el calc/calc-loaddefs.el eshell/esh- 
groups.el cedet/semantic/loaddefs.el cedet/ede/loaddefs.el cedet/ 
srecode/loaddefs.el
rm -f config.cache config.log
if [ -x ./config.status ]; then           \
	    ./config.status;                      \
	else                                      \
	    ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode; \
	fi
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating lib-src/Makefile.c
config.status: creating oldXMenu/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/emacs/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/misc/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/lispintro/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/lispref/Makefile
config.status: creating src/Makefile.c
config.status: creating lwlib/Makefile
config.status: creating lisp/Makefile
config.status: creating leim/Makefile
config.status: creating src/config.h
config.status: executing default commands
creating src/epaths.h
creating lib-src/Makefile
creating src/Makefile
make  info all
(cd doc/emacs; make  info)
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/emacs; makeinfo --force emacs.texi
(cd doc/misc; make  info)
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force ada- 
mode.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force auth.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force  
autotype.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force calc.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force cc-mode.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force cl.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force dbus.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force dired-x.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force ebrowse.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force ediff.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force --enable- 
encoding emacs-mime.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force epa.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force erc.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force eshell.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force eudc.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force faq.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force flymake.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force forms.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force gnus.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force --no-split  
idlwave.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force --no-split  
info.texi -o ../../info/info
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force mairix- 
el.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force message.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force mh-e.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force  
newsticker.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force nxml- 
mode.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force org.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force pcl-cvs.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force pgg.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force rcirc.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force  
remember.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force reftex.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force sasl.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force sc.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force ses.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force sieve.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force  
smtpmail.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force  
speedbar.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force -D emacs  
tramp.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force url.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force vip.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force viper.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force widget.texi
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/misc; makeinfo --force woman.texi
(cd doc/lispref; make  info)
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/lispref; makeinfo --force -I. - 
I../../info elisp.texi -o ../../info/elisp
(cd doc/lispintro; make  info)
cd /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/doc/lispintro; makeinfo emacs-lisp- 
intro.texi -o ../../info/eintr
cd lib-src; make all                            \
	  CC='gcc' CFLAGS='-g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign  ' CPPFLAGS='' \
	  LDFLAGS='' MAKE='make'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib- 
src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/../src   -g -O2 -Wno- 
pointer-sign   -o test-distrib /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/ 
test-distrib.c
./test-distrib /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/testfile
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib- 
src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/../src   -g -O2 -Wno- 
pointer-sign   /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/make-docfile.c  - 
o make-docfile
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib- 
src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/../src   -g -O2 -Wno- 
pointer-sign   /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/profile.c  -o  
profile
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib- 
src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/../src   -g -O2 -Wno- 
pointer-sign   /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/digest-doc.c  -o  
digest-doc
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib- 
src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/../src   -g -O2 -Wno- 
pointer-sign   /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/sorted-doc.c  -o  
sorted-doc
cp /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/getopt_.h getopt.h-t
mv getopt.h-t getopt.h
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
lib-src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/../src  -g -O2 -Wno- 
pointer-sign    /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/movemail.c
/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/movemail.c: In function ‘error’:
/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/movemail.c:625: warning: format  
not a string literal and no format arguments
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
lib-src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/../src  -g -O2 -Wno- 
pointer-sign    /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/pop.c
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
lib-src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/../src  -g -O2 -Wno- 
pointer-sign   /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/getopt.c
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
lib-src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/../src  -g -O2 -Wno- 
pointer-sign   /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/getopt1.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib- 
src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/../src  -g -O2 -Wno- 
pointer-sign    movemail.o pop.o getopt.o getopt1.o         -o movemail
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib- 
src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/../src   -g -O2 -Wno- 
pointer-sign   /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/fakemail.c  -o  
fakemail
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib- 
src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/../src   -g -O2 -Wno- 
pointer-sign   /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/hexl.c  -o hexl
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
lib-src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/../src  -g -O2 -Wno- 
pointer-sign   /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/update-game- 
score.c -DHAVE_SHARED_GAME_DIR="\"/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/var/games/emacs\""
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib- 
src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/../src  -g -O2 -Wno- 
pointer-sign    update-game-score.o getopt.o getopt1.o  -o update-game- 
score
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
lib-src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/../src  -g -O2 -Wno- 
pointer-sign   -DCONFIG_BROKETS -DINHIBIT_STRING_HEADER /Users/colding/ 
work/src/emacs/lib-src/../src/regex.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib- 
src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/../src   -g -O2 -Wno- 
pointer-sign   -DEMACS_NAME="\"GNU Emacs\"" -DVERSION="\"23.1.50\"" / 
Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/etags.c getopt.o getopt1.o  
regex.o  -o etags
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib- 
src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/../src   -g -O2 -Wno- 
pointer-sign   -DCTAGS -DEMACS_NAME="\"GNU Emacs\"" - 
DVERSION="\"23.1.50\"" /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/etags.c  
getopt.o getopt1.o regex.o  -o ctags
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib- 
src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/../src   -g -O2 -Wno- 
pointer-sign   /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/emacsclient.c  
getopt.o getopt1.o -DVERSION="\"23.1.50\""  -o emacsclient
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib- 
src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/../src   -g -O2 -Wno- 
pointer-sign   /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/b2m.c - 
DVERSION="\"23.1.50\"" getopt.o getopt1.o  -o b2m
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib- 
src -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/lib-src/../src   -g -O2 -Wno- 
pointer-sign   -DVERSION="\"23.1.50\"" /Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
lib-src/ebrowse.c getopt.o getopt1.o  -o ebrowse
boot=bootstrap-emacs;                         \
	if [ ! -x "src/$boot" ]; then                                     \
	    cd src; make all                                    \
	      CC='gcc' CFLAGS='-g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign  '  
CPPFLAGS=''         \
	      LDFLAGS='' MAKE='make' BOOTSTRAPEMACS="$boot"; \
	fi;
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   pre-crt0.c
touch stamp-oldxmenu
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   dispnew.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   frame.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   scroll.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   xdisp.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   menu.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   window.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   charset.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   coding.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   category.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   ccl.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   character.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   chartab.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   cm.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   term.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   terminal.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   xfaces.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   emacs.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   keyboard.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   macros.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   keymap.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   sysdep.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   buffer.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   filelock.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   insdel.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   marker.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   minibuf.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   fileio.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   dired.c
dired.c: In function ‘Ffile_attributes’:
dired.c:1121: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range  
of data type
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   filemode.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   cmds.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   casetab.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   casefiddle.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   indent.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   search.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   regex.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   undo.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   alloc.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   data.c
echo "#define BUILDOBJ \"dispnew.o frame.o scroll.o xdisp.o menu.o   
window.o charset.o coding.o category.o ccl.o character.o chartab.o  
cm.o term.o terminal.o xfaces.o    emacs.o keyboard.o macros.o  
keymap.o sysdep.o buffer.o filelock.o insdel.o marker.o minibuf.o  
fileio.o dired.o filemode.o cmds.o casetab.o casefiddle.o indent.o  
search.o regex.o undo.o alloc.o data.o doc.o editfns.o callint.o  
eval.o floatfns.o fns.o font.o print.o lread.o syntax.o unexmacosx.o  
bytecode.o process.o callproc.o region-cache.o sound.o atimer.o  
doprnt.o strftime.o intervals.o textprop.o composite.o md5.o  nsterm.o  
nsfns.o nsmenu.o nsselect.o nsimage.o nsfont.o fontset.o fringe.o  
image.o   terminfo.o lastfile.o   mktime.o " "\"" > buildobj.h
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   doc.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   editfns.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   callint.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   eval.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   floatfns.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   fns.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   font.c
font.c: In function ‘font_unparse_xlfd’:
font.c:1355: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 5  
has type ‘long int’
font.c: In function ‘font_unparse_fcname’:
font.c:1672: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 5  
has type ‘long int’
font.c:1685: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 5  
has type ‘Lisp_Object’
font.c:1712: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 5  
has type ‘long int’
font.c:1714: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 5  
has type ‘long int’
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   print.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   lread.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   syntax.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   unexmacosx.c
unexmacosx.c: In function ‘read_load_commands’:
unexmacosx.c:688: warning: format ‘%#8x’ expects type ‘unsigned int’,  
but argument 2 has type ‘vm_address_t’
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   bytecode.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   process.c
process.c: In function ‘list_processes_1’:
process.c:1525: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument  
5 has type ‘Lisp_Object’
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   callproc.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   region-cache.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   sound.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   atimer.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   doprnt.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   strftime.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   intervals.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   textprop.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   composite.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   md5.c
gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I/Users/colding/work/src/emacs/ 
src -Dtemacs    -g -O2 -Wno-pointer-sign   nsterm.m
In file included from nsterm.h:20,
                  from nsterm.m:41:
dispextern.h:1250: error: array type has incomplete element type
nsterm.m: In function ‘ns_color_to_lisp’:
nsterm.m:1467: warning: passing argument 1 of  
‘getRed:green:blue:alpha:’ from incompatible pointer type
nsterm.m:1467: warning: passing argument 2 of  
‘getRed:green:blue:alpha:’ from incompatible pointer type
nsterm.m:1467: warning: passing argument 3 of  
‘getRed:green:blue:alpha:’ from incompatible pointer type
nsterm.m:1467: warning: passing argument 4 of  
‘getRed:green:blue:alpha:’ from incompatible pointer type
nsterm.m:1471: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘getWhite:alpha:’ from  
incompatible pointer type
nsterm.m:1471: warning: passing argument 2 of ‘getWhite:alpha:’ from  
incompatible pointer type
nsterm.m:1472: warning: '0' flag ignored with precision and ‘%x’  
printf format
nsterm.m:1472: warning: '0' flag ignored with precision and ‘%x’  
printf format
nsterm.m:1472: warning: '0' flag ignored with precision and ‘%x’  
printf format
nsterm.m:1478: warning: '0' flag ignored with precision and ‘%x’  
printf format
nsterm.m:1478: warning: '0' flag ignored with precision and ‘%x’  
printf format
nsterm.m:1478: warning: '0' flag ignored with precision and ‘%x’  
printf format
nsterm.m: In function ‘ns_query_color’:
nsterm.m:1496: warning: passing argument 1 of  
‘getRed:green:blue:alpha:’ from incompatible pointer type
nsterm.m:1496: warning: passing argument 2 of  
‘getRed:green:blue:alpha:’ from incompatible pointer type
nsterm.m:1496: warning: passing argument 3 of  
‘getRed:green:blue:alpha:’ from incompatible pointer type
nsterm.m:1496: warning: passing argument 4 of  
‘getRed:green:blue:alpha:’ from incompatible pointer type
nsterm.m: In function ‘note_mouse_movement’:
nsterm.m:1661: warning: passing argument 4 of ‘remember_mouse_glyph’  
from incompatible pointer type
nsterm.m: In function ‘ns_mouse_position’:
nsterm.m:1730: warning: passing argument 4 of ‘remember_mouse_glyph’  
from incompatible pointer type
nsterm.m: In function ‘ns_get_glyph_string_clip_rect’:
nsterm.m:2447: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
nsterm.m:2447: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
nsterm.m:2450: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
nsterm.m:2450: error: invalid use of undefined type ‘struct _NSRect’
nsterm.m:2450: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
nsterm.m: In function ‘ns_dumpglyphs_stretch’:
nsterm.m:2818: warning: passing argument 2 of  
‘ns_get_glyph_string_clip_rect’ from incompatible pointer type
nsterm.m: In function ‘ns_draw_glyph_string’:
nsterm.m:2902: warning: passing argument 2 of  
‘ns_get_glyph_string_clip_rect’ from incompatible pointer type
nsterm.m:2919: warning: passing argument 2 of  
‘ns_get_glyph_string_clip_rect’ from incompatible pointer type
nsterm.m:2931: warning: passing argument 2 of  
‘ns_get_glyph_string_clip_rect’ from incompatible pointer type
nsterm.m:2943: warning: passing argument 2 of  
‘ns_get_glyph_string_clip_rect’ from incompatible pointer type
nsterm.m:2976: warning: passing argument 2 of  
‘ns_get_glyph_string_clip_rect’ from incompatible pointer type
nsterm.m: In function ‘-[EmacsView keyDown:]’:
nsterm.m:4500: warning: ‘wantsToDelayTextChangeNotifications’ is  
deprecated (declared at /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/ 
Headers/NSInputManager.h:112)
nsterm.m: In function ‘-[EmacsView characterIndexForPoint:]’:
nsterm.m:4709: warning: conflicting types for ‘-(unsigned int) 
characterIndexForPoint:(NSPoint)thePoint’
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSInputManager.h: 
45: warning: previous declaration of ‘-(NSUInteger) 
characterIndexForPoint:(NSPoint)thePoint’
nsterm.m: In function ‘-[EmacsView initFrameFromEmacs:]’:
nsterm.m:5108: warning: class 'EmacsView' does not implement the  
'NSWindowDelegate' protocol
nsterm.m: In function ‘-[EmacsView draggingEntered:]’:
nsterm.m:5399: warning: conflicting types for ‘-(unsigned int) 
draggingEntered:(id <NSDraggingInfo>)sender’
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSDragging.h:56:  
warning: previous declaration of ‘-(NSDragOperation)draggingEntered: 
(id <NSDraggingInfo>)sender’
nsterm.m: In function ‘+[EmacsScroller scrollerWidth]’:
nsterm.m:5684: warning: conflicting types for ‘+(float)scrollerWidth’
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSScroller.h:76:  
warning: previous declaration of ‘+(CGFloat)scrollerWidth’
nsterm.m: In function ‘-[EmacsScroller setPosition:portion:whole:]’:
nsterm.m:5819: warning: ‘setFloatValue:knobProportion:’ is deprecated  
(declared at /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/ 
NSScroller.h:107)
nsterm.m:5826: warning: ‘setFloatValue:knobProportion:’ is deprecated  
(declared at /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/ 
NSScroller.h:107)
nsterm.m: In function ‘-[EmacsScroller mouseDown:]’:
nsterm.m:5928: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 3  
has type ‘NSScrollerPart’
make[2]: *** [nsterm.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src] Error 2
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
colding@hermes ~/work/src/emacs $