Subject: bug#42969: Build Failure for volk-1.3

From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 13:06:57 -0400

Hi,

From what I can see, volk 1.3 is not available on guix master. What version of guix are you using? Does this package come from a channel? Have you run "guix pull" recently? The current version, 2.3.0 seems to build fine, and it has a substitute.

On 2020年8月21日 12:05:05 GMT-04:00, Michael Gorlick <[email-masked]> wrote:
>building /gnu/store/71if1zv3qhw14ynxi953p00i68lgm1dz-volk-1.3.drv...
>\ 'check' phasebuilder for
>`/gnu/store/71if1zv3qhw14ynxi953p00i68lgm1dz-volk-1.3.drv' failed with
>exit
>code 1
>build of /gnu/store/71if1zv3qhw14ynxi953p00i68lgm1dz-volk-1.3.drv
>failed
>View build log at
>'/var/log/guix/drvs/71/if1zv3qhw14ynxi953p00i68lgm1dz-volk-1.3.drv.bz2'.
>guix install: error: build of
>`/gnu/store/71if1zv3qhw14ynxi953p00i68lgm1dz-volk-1.3.drv' failed
>
>
>Build log is attached. Thanks in advance.