Subject: bug#42962: 27.1; Emacs 27.1 Windows build is missing glib2 and pcre, prevent harfbuzz from running

From: Kiên Nguyễn Quang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 12:53:45 +0900

It looks like the dependencies in Windows build needed to be updated,
harfbuzz is not running with latest build
inhttps://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/emacs-27/.

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2020-08-12 built on CIRROCUMULUS
Repository revision: 86d8d76aa36037184db0b2897c434cdaab1a9ae8
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19042
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.2009.19042.450)

Recent messages:
evil-line-move: End of buffer [2 times]
Quit
evil-line-move: End of buffer
Note: js-indent-level, evil-shift-width, tab-width adjusted to 4
LSP :: Connected to [json-ls:31832 status:starting]. [2 times]
LSP :: json-ls:31832 initialized successfully
Quit
evil-line-move: End of buffer
Quit
evil-ex-command-completion-at-point: Args out of range: 0, 0

Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY W32NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2
HARFBUZZ ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: deferred
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  company-tng-mode: t
  company-box-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-global-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-origami-mode: t
  origami-mode: t
  global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  global-evil-matchit-mode: t
  evil-matchit-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  umbrella-keybind-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: 1
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: 1
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr lsp-treemacs lsp-lens lsp-treemacs-themes
treemacs-evil treemacs treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility
treemacs-mode treemacs-interface treemacs-extensions
treemacs-persistence treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tag-follow-mode
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-tags treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse
treemacs-faces treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils
pfuture ace-window hl-line treemacs-logging treemacs-customization
treemacs-macros lsp-completion lsp-diagnostics lsp-modeline lsp-ui
lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc goto-addr evil-collection-lsp-ui-imenu
lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline evil-collection-view view
lsp-json url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap lsp-mode lsp-protocol url-util tree-widget
wid-edit spinner network-stream nsm org-faces markdown-mode
evil-collection-outline noutline outline easy-mmode lv inline ht f ewoc
bindat evil-collection-flycheck flycheck json-mode json-reformat
json-snatcher js evil-collection-imenu imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
dired-async dired-aux async-bytecomp async so-long
evil-collection-which-key which-key server desktop frameset emacsbug
message rmc puny format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa
derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils eieio-opt evil-collection-speedbar
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe find-func help-fns radix-tree
evil-collection-ivy counsel xdg evil-collection-xref ivy-xref xref
project evil-collection-dired dired dired-loaddefs
evil-collection-compile compile swiper ivy-avy avy ivy flx delsel
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color editorconfig yasnippet time-date
evil-collection-company company-capfnb company-statistics company-tng
company-box company-box-doc company-box-icons dash-functional
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-nxml company-files
company-cmake company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf company
pcase dtrt-indent whitespace paren autorevert filenotify all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize origami
origami-parsers cl s dash evil-collection-unimpaired
evil-collection-simple evil-collection-process-menu
evil-collection-package-menu evil-collection-occur evil-collection-info
evil-collection-image image-mode exif evil-collection-help
evil-collection-elisp-mode evil-collection-comint
evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection annalist evil-anzu anzu
evil-matchit evil-matchit-sdk evil-escape evil-surround evil
evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell
ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex
shell pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states
evil-core advice evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs
evil-vars ring edmacro kmacro mini-frame zenburn-theme savehist xt-mouse
display-line-numbers cl-indent diminish quelpa-use-package cl-extra
help-mode use-package-core info rx package easymenu browse-url
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp
disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads w32notify w32
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 520411 339754)
 (symbols 48 34777 81)
 (strings 32 125445 31973)
 (string-bytes 1 3714717)
 (vectors 16 63991)
 (vector-slots 8 854423 374130)
 (floats 8 770 1359)
 (intervals 56 16608 2129)
 (buffers 1000 19))