Subject: Re: Big changes from wip-desktop.

From: Léo Le Bouter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 22:22:17 +0100

On Fri, 2021-03-26 at 16:38 -0400, Raghav Gururajan wrote:
> @(rekado|lle-bout|danny)
> 
> > So I have attached all the patches for this batch. These are 
> > non-signed-off, just for the record. :)
> 
> Had to make a change to 0068. Attached the modified patch.
> 
> Regards,
> RG.

Reviewed, back and forth many comments over IRC with Raghav, pushed as
76b689f339c7ef6f10917e18c630189bb2449110.

Everything builds with:

$ ./pre-inst-env guix build -k -v1 glib libsigc++ glibmm gobject-
introspection cairo cairomm pango pangomm gdk-pixbuf gdk-pixbuf+svg
vala libgsf atk atkmm gtk-doc [email-masked] gtkmm@2 [email-masked] wayland
yelp-xsl json-glib at-spi2-atk at-spi2-core [email-masked] [email-masked] 
libsigc++@2 vala gtkmm@2 wayland-protocols

The commit history is not perfect, especially the "cosmetic changes"
that also ungraft things, but we also want to move on and do this
actual GNOME 40 upgrade and it is not worth it obsessing over at the
end mostly irrelevant commit history details.

Any dependents that breaks due to these patches we will fix on core-
updates from now on.

Thanks a lot everyone! Let's upgrade GNOME to 40!!