Subject: bug#42941: closed (qgis: plugin installation fails with python error)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 20:22:02 +0000

Your bug report

#42941: qgis: plugin installation fails with python error

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
42941: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=42941
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: qgis: plugin installation fails with python error
From: Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 21:20:55 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Fixed in 542dc0ee4f2385c4d71f65fe3a36f4fe9eb68b9a.

Subject: qgis: plugin installation fails with python error
From: Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]>
To: bug-guix <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 01:48:20 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When trying to install a plugin in qgis I get the following error:

```
Konnte Erweiterung 'GeoCoding' nicht laden aufgrund eines Fehlers beim
Aufruf der classFactory() Methode

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'future'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/gnu/store/xf20mnv9n5gbjr1ql2hcm3ir602p8sgk-qgis-3.12.1/share/qgis/python/qgis/utils.py",
line 334, in _startPlugin
    plugins[packageName] = package.classFactory(iface)
  File
"/home/jonathan/.local/share/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python/plugins/GeoCoding/__init__.py",
line 24, in classFactory
    from .GeoCoding import GeoCoding
  File
"/gnu/store/xf20mnv9n5gbjr1ql2hcm3ir602p8sgk-qgis-3.12.1/share/qgis/python/qgis/utils.py",
line 744, in _import
    mod = _builtin_import(name, globals, locals, fromlist, level)
  File
"/home/jonathan/.local/share/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python/plugins/GeoCoding/GeoCoding.py",
line 47, in
    from .geocoders import *
  File
"/gnu/store/xf20mnv9n5gbjr1ql2hcm3ir602p8sgk-qgis-3.12.1/share/qgis/python/qgis/utils.py",
line 744, in _import
    mod = _builtin_import(name, globals, locals, fromlist, level)
  File
"/home/jonathan/.local/share/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python/plugins/GeoCoding/geocoders.py",
line 20, in
    from .networkaccessmanager import NetworkAccessManager
  File
"/gnu/store/xf20mnv9n5gbjr1ql2hcm3ir602p8sgk-qgis-3.12.1/share/qgis/python/qgis/utils.py",
line 744, in _import
    mod = _builtin_import(name, globals, locals, fromlist, level)
  File
"/home/jonathan/.local/share/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python/plugins/GeoCoding/networkaccessmanager.py",
line 21, in
    from future import standard_library
  File
"/gnu/store/xf20mnv9n5gbjr1ql2hcm3ir602p8sgk-qgis-3.12.1/share/qgis/python/qgis/utils.py",
line 744, in _import
    mod = _builtin_import(name, globals, locals, fromlist, level)
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'future'

Python-Version: 3.8.2 (default, Jan  1 1970, 00:00:01) [GCC 7.5.0]
QGIS-Version: 3.12.1-București București, exported

Python-Pfad:
/gnu/store/xf20mnv9n5gbjr1ql2hcm3ir602p8sgk-qgis-3.12.1/share/qgis/python
/home/jonathan/.local/share/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python
/home/jonathan/.local/share/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python/plugins
/gnu/store/xf20mnv9n5gbjr1ql2hcm3ir602p8sgk-qgis-3.12.1/share/qgis/python/plugins
/gnu/store/xf20mnv9n5gbjr1ql2hcm3ir602p8sgk-qgis-3.12.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/dpjv4lxbv8rbd4ilpbpm7w8bz60n4bqq-python-mock-3.0.5/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/01g85j4lgp1vydbnchjzddccbsfp80iz-python-nose2-0.9.2/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/09a5iq080g9b641jyl363dr5jkkvnhcn-python-3.8.2/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/9n3hl8nmw75xbvx117vwbx7g7q4sdhlj-python-chardet-3.0.4/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/kcq0mdc8kfnwl64yawhmix5j5pfwbxds-python-dateutil-2.8.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/66l8861jfz3azkldrd0izpfqj9p1f0kg-python-gdal-3.1.2/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/y8n0nyzdm3mykvmj9j1v2xkmpj3nk5y4-python-jinja2-2.11.2/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/3j2d23kldb7cdzamj9cvg0j7j3fhhari-python-numpy-1.17.3/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/5472c0z4f7g46jn16z68hp5yrjxab4n4-python-owslib-0.19.2/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/rk388niq57sx76bwlh9pcs2dr20axj0g-python-psycopg2-2.8.5/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/z7zpk97b3y8gvdh368bgb86n8g4x1jgh-python-pygments-2.5.2/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/kwkmgyjnmcmacj3za6jhdc8k5wpb2q6f-python-pyqt+qscintilla-5.14.2/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/s6mjrin6dnnr4vxwzj2vha7hl2jy71mr-python-pytz-2019.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/dqxvmic591x93pzgvsbapqkildfv1i0d-python-pyyaml-5.3.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/gb0cvm6w78098q5bws2qsnrsqkg6rdbk-python-requests-2.23.0/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/ganx0gmqnlyy726qnpm4h94wys3d114g-python-sip-4.19.22/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/b0svsfz2vw2qwlfsi56k8fwbx4fzcfhk-python-six-1.14.0/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/pmf12r108f9833r022188kazppjxplgm-python-urllib3-1.25.9/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/sq1dy8ivv2x1aqfj56kcwn11ixjsrl4z-saga-7.6.2/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/jambbwx92axfs36k8j5q0l7pjqnj1pl3-python-pytest-cov-2.8.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/3as375pz3qs24gxrgw0xl5d6gawnr3jf-python-cov-core-1.15.0/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/xrigmwd6xn7wm0vvxw2w09pp64cfcjzm-python-markupsafe-1.1.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/b74wyv7vc1jn5h89zj9zmb1sr2hg2vkc-python-idna-2.9/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/q8ys0mynhsnirbsazkcj0fn1jnj27k7s-python-certifi-2020.4.5.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/qv0s8d4vg477xd5dfk70p4r2s1r3h11b-python-pysocks-1.7.0/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/a42bwjqpfbfzl9rm50vd8mvb5vrv6d3z-python-pyopenssl-19.1.0/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/qg48jdzzi15xpm3j64ajx259arqlx98n-python-ipaddress-1.0.22/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/cmvgi2jxi75zfsnlg47z689r8bhz92pz-python-cryptography-2.9.2/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/m26jsy4jw5ddcn65av28csnxhjq7whzk-python-pytest-5.3.5/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/d49lsz8jnv5xf9s80lsarrqhmbrmv5pi-python-coverage-5.0.3/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/r6ngr1smwah383rdjb3240p4p04ydicp-python-iso8601-0.1.12/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/gdhpzzdq4wgnncd77bizq2bkial5j6d9-python-cffi-1.14.0/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/yyk38xg7qk8xyrx74wh9d3mciqy079ik-python-asn1crypto-0.24.0/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/mnk5rp12lrnm30471idpdfia8riv0m01-python-wcwidth-0.1.8/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/jk078364fi37sm2yyrmnla1d6d4bjwb5-python-six-bootstrap-1.14.0/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/hh397yagghj2nrpwv9cdc6cgqwbrk4yx-python-py-1.8.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/p0wphmjxi2mn1i72m1bq2mbfbq5d706h-python-pluggy-0.13.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/gfinivfp1knczz2lg1d0q5p6jasslal8-python-packaging-bootstrap-20.0/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/avamm2w7dw3hinrixx09h6dvw8m3mili-python-more-itertools-8.2.0/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/l72vqwgkc23pvvp00pzmkjqraa9g78wl-python-attrs-bootstrap-19.3.0/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/09c14l4iag378c706ygyj8apan1xwq83-python-atomicwrites-1.3.0/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/nqssc5g3s2gw9h8kfv93ykf8g2wf780h-python-pycparser-2.20/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/y4n225qk6limj4yxplscppwqcaan49hw-python-pyparsing-2.4.6/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/home/jonathan/.guix-profile/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/gnu/store/6sr11m4i1d3vbqlmbpzmfj1lihbc5iz4-python-3.8.2/lib/python38.zip
/gnu/store/6sr11m4i1d3vbqlmbpzmfj1lihbc5iz4-python-3.8.2/lib/python3.8
/gnu/store/6sr11m4i1d3vbqlmbpzmfj1lihbc5iz4-python-3.8.2/lib/python3.8/lib-dynload
/gnu/store/6sr11m4i1d3vbqlmbpzmfj1lihbc5iz4-python-3.8.2/lib/python3.8/site-packages
/home/jonathan/.local/share/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python
```