Subject: bug#42937: [PATCH] * lisp/net/goto-addr.el: Add global minor mode for goto-addr-mode.

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 15:19:48 +0200

noah swainland <[email-masked]> writes:

> Found that I couldn't enable goto-addr either globally or through the
> customize interface, so added it.

Makes sense to me.

> I found it unclear which version I should add in the key-value lines,
> if this is wrong please let me know and I'll send another patch.

Thanks; I altered it to "28.1" and applied it to the trunk.

The patch was small enough that it could be applied without doing a
copyright assignment, but further Emacs improvements would need an
assignment.  If you think that's likely, would you be willing to sign a
copyright assignment to the FSF?  If so, here's the way to get started:

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no