Subject: bug#42927: Weird error on guix download ftp://sourceware.org/pub/lvm2/LVM2.2.03.10.tgz

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 14:18:02 +0200

Danny,

As you noticed LVM2, on master now defaults to HTTPS instead of 
FTP.  However, that doesn't actually solve or fix this bug.

FWIW FTP WFM:

~/guix master λ guix download 
ftp://sourceware.org/pub/lvm2/LVM2.2.03.10.tgz

Starting download of /tmp/guix-file.J33OOi
From ftp://sourceware.org/pub/lvm2/LVM2.2.03.10.tgz...
 LVM2.2.03.10.tgz  2.4MiB 
 1.2MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
/gnu/store/r9g36syz9yhgyx5mjnq6xvdhmfxg8aw4-LVM2.2.03.10.tgz
1l0fkn9abrgk5mfn6jfh9qhdr86b59l1c5pk6lp8jh0491d69las

Danny Milosavljevic 写道：
> I get the following weird error on

Does ‘Permission denied’ coming from getsockopt look odd to anyone 
else?  I'm not a network person, but it does not sound like an 
error coming from the network.

Kind regards,

T G-R