Subject: bug#42915: 27.1; Setting ns-function-modifier to control breaks control for certain keys

From: "Ryan C. Thompson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 10:22:18 -0400

On a mac, run:

emacs -Q --eval "(setq ns-function-modifier 'control)"

Then try C-right, C-home, and similar key combinations. Emacs will act 
as if control is not being held down, i.e. C-right will run right-char 
instead of right-word. Indeed, C-h k C-right shows the key binding for 
right, not C-right. However, other key combinations, such as C-f, work 
as expected.

As far as I can tell, this only started happening after I updated to 
Emacs 27. I was previously using this config with Emacs 26.3 and never 
saw this issue. So I believe this is a new bug in Emacs 27.

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin18.7.0, NS appkit-1671.60 
Version 10.14.6 (Build 18G6020))
of 2020-08-13 built on urania.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1671
System Description: Mac OS X 10.14.6

Recent messages:
Creating customization items ...done
Creating customization setup...done
custom.el has auto save data; consider M-x recover-this-file
Saving file /Users/ryan/.emacs.d/custom.el...
Undo history discarded by undo-tree (see ‘undo-tree-limit’)
Wrote 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/persistence/undo-tree/.!Users!ryan!.emacs.d!custom.el.~undo-tree~
Wrote /Users/ryan/.emacs.d/custom.el
Wrote and git-wip’d /Users/ryan/.emacs.d/custom.el
Wrote 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/persistence/undo-tree/.!Users!ryan!.emacs.d!custom.el.~undo-tree~
Killed inactive buffer: *Help*.
Buffer is read-only: #<buffer magit: .emacs.d>
Configured using:
'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/info/emacs
--prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1 --with-xml2 --with-gnutls
--without-dbus --with-imagemagick --with-modules --with-rsvg --with-ns
--disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
RSVG IMAGEMAGICK GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES THREADS PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Magit

Minor modes in effect:
recentf-mode: t
magit-filenotify-mode: t
global-magit-file-mode: t
magit-auto-revert-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
winner-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
which-function-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
midnight-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
desktop-save-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
ws-butler-global-mode: t
ws-butler-mode: t
volatile-highlights-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
sml-modeline-mode: t
selectrum-prescient-mode: t
prescient-persist-mode: t
global-pointback-mode: t
pointback-mode: t
mode-line-bell-mode: t
mac-pseudo-daemon-mode: t
imagex-auto-adjust-mode: t
ido-yes-or-no-mode: t
ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
ido-everywhere: t
ido-complete-space-or-hyphen-mode: t
highlight-stages-global-mode: t
highlight-stages-mode: t
global-git-gutter-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
editorconfig-mode: t
beacon-mode: t
bar-cursor-mode: t
autopair-global-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
auto-dim-other-buffers-mode: t
global-auto-complete-mode: t
global-anzu-mode: t
anzu-mode: t
amx-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
straight-use-package-mode: t
straight-package-neutering-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
buffer-read-only: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/flycheck-elsa/Elsafile hides 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/elsa/Elsafile
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/dired-async hides 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/dired-async
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/smtpmail-async hides 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/smtpmail-async
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/async hides 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/async-bytecomp hides 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async-bytecomp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/async-autoloads hides 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async-autoloads
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/async-pkg hides 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async-pkg
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/popup/popup hides 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20160709.1429/popup
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/popup/popup-autoloads hides 
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20160709.1429/popup-autoloads
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-stan hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-J hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-css hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-irc hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-forth hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macs hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-abc hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-C hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-capture hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-entities hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-archive hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bibtex hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-table hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eww hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-org hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-num hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-plot hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-rmail hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-groovy hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-faces hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-colview hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-R hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-timer hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ebnf hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shell hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sed hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-list hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-habit hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-clock hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-goto hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-html hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-src hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eshell hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-lint hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-io hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-java hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-mhe hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach-git 
hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-md hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-element hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-tempo hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-w3m hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-id hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-vala hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-man hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-feed hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lua hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-table hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-coq hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-gnus hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-indent hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-docview hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-python hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-duration hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-js hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask 
hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-org hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-keys hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-core hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-compat hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-info hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eshell hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-hledger hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bbdb hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macro hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-processing hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-install hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides 
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.1/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr two-column cl-print crux bug-reference recentf
tree-widget eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe help-fns
radix-tree magit-extras magit-filenotify magit-filenotify-autoloads
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode git-commit
transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils log-edit pcvs-util
with-editor async-bytecomp sh-script smie executable flymake-proc
flymake adjust-parens autorevert filenotify vc-git diff-mode org-eldoc
ol-eww eww mm-url url-queue ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir
gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util svg xml dom gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win ol-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch server
emacsbug message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail face-remap winner which-key which-func savehist
saveplace mb-depth midnight icomplete hl-line desktop frameset delsel
flycheck-elsa flycheck-elsa-autoloads flycheck flycheck-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads ws-butler ws-butler-autoloads with-simulated-input
with-simulated-input-autoloads which-key-autoloads volatile-highlights
volatile-highlights-autoloads undo-tree diff undo-tree-autoloads tempbuf
tempbuf-autoloads system-specific-settings
system-specific-settings-autoloads snakemake-mode python tramp-sh
snakemake-mode-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads smooth-scrolling
smooth-scrolling-autoloads sml-modeline sml-modeline-autoloads slime
compile etags fileloop xref project arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec
slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads shrink-whitespace-autoloads
selectrum-prescient prescient selectrum-prescient-autoloads
prescient-autoloads selectrum crm selectrum-autoloads
reveal-in-osx-finder dired dired-loaddefs reveal-in-osx-finder-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters rainbow-delimiters-autoloads pretty-symbols
pretty-symbols-autoloads poly-R-autoloads poly-noweb-autoloads
poly-markdown-autoloads polymode derived poly-lock polymode-base
polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-compat polymode-methods
polymode-core polymode-classes eieio-custom eieio-base color
polymode-autoloads pointback assoc pointback-autoloads paradox
paradox-menu paradox-commit-list hydra lv paradox-execute paradox-github
paradox-core spinner paradox-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
spinner-autoloads package-lint let-alist finder package-lint-autoloads
let-alist-autoloads org-bullets org-bullets-autoloads ox-extra ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator gnus nnheader
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
mm-util mail-prsvr occur-context-resize occur-context-resize-autoloads
noflet cl-indent noflet-autoloads mode-line-bell
mode-line-bell-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
transient-autoloads mac-pseudo-daemon mac-pseudo-daemon-autoloads
lexbind-mode lexbind-mode-autoloads json-mode json-reformat
json-snatcher js imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs json-mode-autoloads
json-snatcher-autoloads json-reformat-autoloads iqa bookmark
text-property-search iqa-autoloads image+ image-file image+-autoloads
ido-yes-or-no ido-yes-or-no-autoloads ido-completing-read+ memoize
minibuf-eldef ido ido-completing-read+-autoloads memoize-autoloads
ido-complete-space-or-hyphen ido-complete-space-or-hyphen-autoloads
htmlize cl htmlize-autoloads highlight-stages highlight-stages-autoloads
highlight-defined highlight-defined-autoloads header2 header2-autoloads
git-wip-mode vc vc-dispatcher git-wip-mode-autoloads git-gutter-fringe
fringe-helper git-gutter-fringe-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads
git-gutter git-gutter-autoloads filelock filelock-autoloads
esup-autoloads cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit ess ess-utils
ess-custom tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp ess-autoloads elsa
elsa-typed-subr elsa-typed-thingatpt elsa-typed-syntax
elsa-extension-builtin elsa-ruleset elsa-rules-list elsa-analyser
elsa-typed-builtin elsa-english elsa-check elsa-state elsa-scope
elsa-reader elsa-type-helpers elsa-error pcase elsa-variable trinary
elsa-types elsa-autoloads trinary-autoloads editorconfig
editorconfig-autoloads readme-debian readme-debian-autoloads
debian-copyright debian-copyright-autoloads debian-control-mode
debian-control-mode-autoloads debian-changelog-mode add-log
debian-changelog-mode-autoloads diminish diminish-autoloads decide
decide-autoloads cwl-mode yaml-mode cwl-mode-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads crux-autoloads creole-mode-autoloads
cl-lib-highlight cl-lib-highlight-autoloads cask-mode
cask-mode-autoloads cask cask-bootstrap ansi package-recipe-mode
package-build-badges package-build package-recipe eieio-compat lisp-mnt
shut-up epl git commander cask-autoloads ansi-autoloads
package-build-autoloads shut-up-autoloads epl-autoloads buttercup
warnings ert pp ewoc debug backtrace buttercup-compat
buttercup-autoloads beacon beacon-autoloads bar-cursor
bar-cursor-autoloads autopair paren autopair-autoloads
auto-dim-other-buffers auto-dim-other-buffers-autoloads auto-complete
edmacro kmacro popup auto-complete-autoloads popup-autoloads finder-inf
async async-autoloads apt-sources-list apt-sources-list-autoloads
apache-mode-autoloads anzu thingatpt anzu-autoloads amx amx-autoloads
adjust-parens-autoloads exec-path-from-shell
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads f s f-autoloads s-autoloads req-package
view req-package-cycles req-package-args req-package-hooks ht log4e rx
dash use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core
req-package-autoloads ht-autoloads log4e-autoloads dash-autoloads
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline easy-mmode ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
org-plus-contrib-autoloads org-version straight-autoloads info cl-extra
help-mode straight package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1276146 134482)
(symbols 48 71130 1)
(strings 32 483771 10927)
(string-bytes 1 8171722)
(vectors 16 93966)
(vector-slots 8 1976986 140480)
(floats 8 563 1404)
(intervals 56 21831 6106)
(buffers 1000 42))