Subject: bug#42900: Bug report

From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 07:56:48 -0400

Hi Charlie,

As the message suggests, this looks like a network issue. Either a transient failure on your network, or some issue with the build farm. Have you tried using --fallback (in case of network issue, it will build locally, so it can take a long time)?

Thanks for the report!

On 2020年8月17日 5:51:56 GMT-04:00, charlie <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Text as follows:
>
>./guix/store.scm:1367:15: Throw to key `srfi-34' with args
>`(#<condition 
>&store-protocol-error [message: "some substitutes for the outputs of 
>derivation 
>`/gnu/store/4vqa9zmhhyzqca476236wbxqbv7s4b1v-guile-ssh-0.13.0-1.688d7f3.drv'
>
>failed (usually happens due to networking issues); try `--fallback' to 
>build derivation from source " status: 1] 7fcdf05a0ba0>)'.
>guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program 
>'/gnu/store/0v9rirhz4a1gg92n3cclldfh3p8xq9zd-compute-guix-derivation'
>failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: 
>"accdd9dd97b02a408bab1d40657173aa9c58401a"; system: "x86_64-linux";
>host version: "1.1.0"; pull-version: 1).
>Please report it by email to <[email-masked]>.
>
>Regards
>
>Charlie