Subject: [PATCH 00/10] Dovecot improvements. Add support for pigeonhole.

From: Alexey Abramov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 11:27:48 +0200

Hi Guix,

I did some work on dovecot, and now can run it with sieve/managesieve
support. I followed the same aproach NixOS guys did. I patched moduledir in
the source code (/etc/dovecot/modules), and provide it as a symlink to current
system profiles lib/dovecot.

I also added fts plugin support for dovecot, added few more options for sieve
protocol configuration.

Alexey Abramov (10):
  gnu: dovecot: Add lucene library to support fts indexing.
  gnu: dovecot: Patch and provide a static path for module directory.
  services: dovecot: Use modules via symlink to system profile.
  gnu: dovecot-pigeonhole: Add new variable.
  services: dovecot: Serialize global settings first.
  services: dovecot: Only serialize settings with non-empty values.
  services: dovecot: Add 'mail-attribute-dict' configuration option.
  services: dovecot: Add 'imap-metadata?' protocol configuration option.
  services: dovecot: Add 'managesieve-notify-capability' configuration.
  services: dovecot: Add 'managesieve-sieve-capability' option.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 +
 gnu/packages/mail.scm                         |  68 +++++++-
 ...ovecot-use-static-path-for-moduledir.patch | 146 +++++++++++++++++
 gnu/services/mail.scm                         | 151 ++++++++++--------
 4 files changed, 300 insertions(+), 66 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/dovecot-use-static-path-for-moduledir.patch

--
2.27.0