Subject: [bug#42899] [PATCH v6 0/3] services: dovecot: Add pigeonhole support

From: Simon Streit <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2025 16:27:08 +0100

Hello,

bumping this now.

Alexey Abramov via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi everyone,
>
> It is been a while.. I add some changes to the previous series.
>
> - I changed the location of modules to /usr/lib/dovecot instead of
>   /etc/dovecot. Don't know why). /usr/lib/dovecot seems natural to me.
> - I renamed `%dovecot-moduledir' to make-dovecot-moduledir, and now use
>   union-build to create the union of modules.
> - %dovecot-activation uses switch-symlinks now.
> - I changed the tests a little bit, so that email will go through a simple
>   sieve script.

I hope you excuse me for bumping this patch submission.  I've been
running these patches since and see no problems with using them.  Sieve
filtering works without a problem. It would be great to see them in Guix
proper.

Thank you for your work.

Kind regards

-- 
Simon