Subject: [bug#42899] [PATCH v6 0/3] services: dovecot: Add pigeonhole support

From: Alexey Abramov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2024 12:25:55 +0000

Hi everyone,

It is been a while.. I add some changes to the previous series.

- I changed the location of modules to /usr/lib/dovecot instead of
  /etc/dovecot. Don't know why). /usr/lib/dovecot seems natural to me.
- I renamed `%dovecot-moduledir' to make-dovecot-moduledir, and now use
  union-build to create the union of modules.
- %dovecot-activation uses switch-symlinks now.
- I changed the tests a little bit, so that email will go through a simple
  sieve script.

Alexey Abramov (3):
  gnu: dovecot: Set moduledir to global directory.
  services: dovecot: Provide plugins through a /gnu/store directory.
  tests: dovecot: Add sieve.

 doc/guix.texi         | 19 ++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/mail.scm |  8 ++++--
 gnu/services/mail.scm | 44 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 gnu/tests/mail.scm    | 67 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 4 files changed, 129 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.46.0