Subject: [bug#42899] [PATCH v5 0/6] Dovecot improvements

From: Alexey Abramov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 17:06:49 +0200

I have updated the series. Dovecot modules are provided via computed set of
modules, which is available via /usr/lib/dovecot symlink. All other linux
distribution uses the very same location, so I followed the same rule.

Alexey Abramov (5):
  services: dovecot: Provide plugins through a /gnu/store directory.
  services: dovecot: Add 'mail-attribute-dict' configuration option.
  services: dovecot: Add 'imap-metadata?' protocol configuration option.
  services: dovecot: Add 'managesieve-notify-capability' option.
  services: dovecot: Add 'managesieve-sieve-capability' option.

Efraim Flashner (1):
  gnu: dovecot: Set moduledir to global directory.

 doc/guix.texi         | 52 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/mail.scm |  9 ++++-
 gnu/services/mail.scm | 85 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 3 files changed, 141 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.28.0