Subject: [bug#42885] [PATCH 0/4] gnu: calibre: Update to 4.22.0.

From: Brendan Tildesley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 13:47:04 +1100

On 14/1/21 1:00 am, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Hey ho!
>
> What’s the status of this Calibre update?
>
>    https://issues.guix.gnu.org/42885
>
> It it waiting on the SWC thing?
>
> Thanks in advance,  :-)
> Ludo’.

I was away from the project for a bit, but I'm back. I intend to update 
Calibre to the latest (5.11.0) without mathjax since it's not a big 
deal. New obstacles have come in to existence. I think python-pyqt5 may 
need to be updated to use sip5 or sip6, which uses some new sip-build 
thingy. I found it results in make files that tries to install files to 
the python-wrapper store directory, which is immutable. Haven't yet 
figured out how to fix that.