Subject: [bug#42881] [PATCH] gnu: libmicrohttpd: Update to 0.9.71.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 11:26:43 +0200

Mornin' Michael,

Michael Rohleder 写道：
> * gnu/packages/gnunet.scm (libmicrohttpd): Update to 0.9.71.

This ‘patch’ release breaks dependents like ola & drawpile:

common/http/HTTPServer.cpp:221:76: error: invalid conversion from 
‘int (*)(void*, MHD_ValueKind, const char*, const char*)’ to 
‘MHD_KeyValueIterator {aka MHD_Result (*)(void*, MHD_ValueKind, 
const char*, const char*)}’ [-fperm>
   MHD_get_connection_values(m_connection, MHD_HEADER_KIND, 
   AddHeaders, this);
                                                                            ^
In file included from ./include/ola/http/HTTPServer.h:42:0,
                 from common/http/HTTPServer.cpp:29:
/gnu/store/7pljqj4p04i8rb1zzlkcrx5jx2hc6yzv-libmicrohttpd-0.9.71/include/microhttpd.h:2697:1: 
note:   initializing argument 3 of ‘int 
MHD_get_connection_values(MHD_Connection*, MHD_ValueKind, 
MHD_KeyValueIterator, void*)’
 MHD_get_connection_values (struct MHD_Connection *connection,
 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Could you take a look?

Kind regards,

T G-R