Subject: 27.1; No Menues on emacs 27 Macos

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 20:58:43 +0200

There are no Menue panes on Emacs 27 and above on Macosx El-Capitan
(10.11.6) except the Emacs Menu. All other Menues empty.

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin14.5.0, NS appkit-1348.17
Version 10.10.5 (Build 14F2511))
of 2020-08-12 built on builder10-10.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404
System Description: Mac OS X 10.11.6

Recent messages:
Loading time...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
user-error: The mark is not set now, so there is no region
user-error: The mark is not set now, so there is no region
Configured using:
'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES
THREADS JSON PDUMPER

Important settings:
value of $LC_CTYPE: de_DE.UTF-8
value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
hi-lock-mode: t
display-time-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
tool-bar-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
buffer-read-only: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date hi-lock time
cus-start cus-load finder-inf package easymenu browse-url url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 70618 6968)
(symbols 48 8601 1)
(strings 32 22843 2081)
(string-bytes 1 722889)
(vectors 16 13368)
(vector-slots 8 164809 10014)
(floats 8 25 25)
(intervals 56 204 0)
(buffers 1000 13))

-- 
Dipl. Inform. Uwe Pieczynski,
Uhlandstr. 194a, 10623 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49-163-1593513
mailto:[email-masked]

-- 
Dipl. Inform. Uwe Pieczynski,
Uhlandstr. 194a, 10623 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49-163-1593513
mailto:[email-masked]