Subject: bug#42840: 26.3; See how this php file is colorized, Emacs 26

From: Amanda Ava Koci Pereira <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 22:38:45 -0300

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 26.3; See how this php file is colorized, Emacs 26
--text follows this line--

bug follows:

<br><br>

<?php

if("amanda_debug"!=$_GET['amor'])
{
if("true"!=$_GET["AR"])
{
echo "
<script>
location.href=\"http://nomade.sourceforge.net/?AR=true\";
</script>
";
}
}

?>

<br><br>

Anyway, thanks for alot for this amazing tools, I am relerning it after a
lot of years

and also give some clues on where can we find how to colorize c# files in
Emacs for windows

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2019-08-29 built on CIRROCUMULUS
Repository revision: 96dd0196c28bc36779584e47fffcca433c9309cd
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Recent messages:
Checking 87 files in
c:/valquiria/koci_nosso_emacs_26/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/calc...
Checking 105 files in
c:/valquiria/koci_nosso_emacs_26/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/obsolete...
Checking for load-path shadows...done
Auto-saving...
<left-fringe> <drag-mouse-1> is undefined
Mark set [2 times]
Auto-saving...
Mark set
command-execute: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer
ESC C-M-g is undefined
Quit
Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: PTB
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(help-mode pp shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg epg-config
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils info mhtml-mode css-mode smie
color js advice json map imenu thingatpt cc-mode cc-fonts easymenu
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
sgml-mode seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv dom cl-loaddefs
cl-lib dired dired-loaddefs tetris gamegrid elec-pair time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win
w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 155223 26136)
 (symbols 48 24282 0)
 (miscs 40 170 226)
 (strings 32 46934 2976)
 (string-bytes 1 1294412)
 (vectors 16 26030)
 (vector-slots 8 1315850 169032)
 (floats 8 235 385)
 (intervals 56 2455 21)
 (buffers 992 25))