Subject: 26.3; Feature request: implement 'smooth scroll' in djvu.el package

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 10:38:52 +0200

The djvu.el pacakge is a beautiful package but unfortunately it is not
designed for reading djvu documents (The comments in the file say it is
meant to be used with DjView). Probably for that reason there is no
smooth scroll over pages implemented (at least I am not aware of that
functionality), i.e. you can scroll smoothly over a
single page but you can only do a full page jump to a next or previous
page.
This means that when you are at the bottom/top of a page and jump to
the
next/previous page then you end up at the bottom/top of that page,
which is annoying. Anyway, smooth scrolling can be implemented with
only
a view simple lines. So I would like to propose to add the following
lines to djvu.el:

    (defun djvu-scroll-up-or-next-page ()
      (interactive)
      (scroll-up-line 5)
      (when (= (window-vscroll) 0)
        (djvu-next-page 1)))

    (defun djvu-scroll-down-or-previous-page ()
      (interactive)
      (if (not (= (window-vscroll) 0))
          (scroll-down-line 5)
        (djvu-prev-page 1)
        (scroll-up-command))))

By adding these lines emacs can be perfectly used as a djvu reader
(although it does not show annotations).

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.13,
cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-03-28 built on daniel-fedora
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.12008000
System Description:     Fedora release 32 (Thirty Two)

Recent messages:
Loading ~/Sync/emacs/lisp/pdf-avy-highlight...done
Created zotero link.
Loading desktop...done
uncompressing doc-view.el.gz...done
[yas] Prepared just-in-time loading of snippets successfully.
Loading /home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf...done
Skipping check for new version (reason: dotfile)
Quit
Text is read-only
funcall-interactively: End of buffer

Configured using:
 'configure --without-gconf --with-xwidgets --without-gsettings
 --with-mailutils --with-cairo --with-modules'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GLIB NOTIFY
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3
X11
XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Spacemacs buffer

Minor modes in effect:
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/magit-section-
20200801.820/magit-section hides
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/magit-20200807.1708/magit-
section
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/dash-20200803.1520/dash
hides /home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/core/libs/dash
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/ht-20200217.2331/ht hides
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
processing
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
protocol
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
picolisp
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
clojure
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
agenda
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
gnuplot
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
element
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
makefile
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
entities
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
asymptote
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
fortran
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
inlinetask
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
capture
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-
texinfo
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
hledger
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
datetree
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
duration
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
indent
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
colview
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
install
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
footnote
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
mobile
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
plantuml
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-
publish
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
haskell
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
compat
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
archive
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
emacs-lisp
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-
icalendar
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
attach
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-
lilypond
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
pcomplete
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
version
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/org-plus-contrib-
20200810/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-
loaddefs
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/soap-client-3.1.5/soap-
inspect hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/soap-client-3.1.5/soap-
client hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/elpa/26.3/develop/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
mail-extr emacsbug sendmail smex evil-escape display-line-numbers
git-gutter-fringe+ fringe-helper git-gutter+ docker-tramp tramp-cache
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize projectile
grep
recentf company-files company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-semantic company-template
company-capf company overseer pkg-info epl auto-compile packed
elisp-slime-nav etags flycheck-elsa flycheck-package package-lint
finder
eval-sexp-fu goto-addr auto-highlight-symbol evil-lisp-state
flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck-ledger flycheck highlight-numbers
parent-mode highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters
smartparens-config smartparens-org smartparens-markdown smartparens-
text
smartparens-c smartparens ol-w3m ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader ol-eww ol-docview doc-view image-mode jka-compr ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb desktop frameset ob-scheme geiser-impl geiser-custom
geiser-base geiser ob-lisp ob-mathematica ob-latex ob-asymptote ob-sql
ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-python ob-js ob-shell ivy-dired-history
dired-aux zotero-find sql view emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-playlist-mode emms-last-played emms-cache emms-info later-do
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate emms-player-simple emms
emms-compat lsp-latex lsp-clients lsp-mode lsp-protocol
yasnippet-snippets vala-snippets common-lisp-snippets yasnippet
elec-pair tree-widget spinner network-stream starttls inline ewoc
em-glob esh-util dash-functional bindat thesaurus gitter
org-babel-eval-in-repl eval-in-repl ace-window avy paredit
github-markdown-preview request-deferred deferred request helm-xstarter
org-drill persist org-id org-agenda svg dom exec-path-from-shell
ox-re-reveal winner .emacs xterm-color ws-butler winum
spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose-x imenu-list ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs vi-tilde-fringe symbol-overlay string-inflection
spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline
powerline-separators powerline-themes diminish saveplace savehist
prodigy posframe popwin persp-mode org-wiki helm helm-global-bindings
helm-easymenu helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib ob-hy org-re-reveal
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element orgit evil-magit
git-rebase forge-list forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck
forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github
ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub json map forge-notify forge-revnote
forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic parse-time bug-reference
forge-post markdown-mode edit-indirect forge-repo forge forge-core
forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler url-http tls
gnutls url-auth url-gw nsm url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode
git-commit transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm log-edit
message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-
editor
async-bytecomp async server org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-keys
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs avl-tree
generator
ol ob-exp ob-core org-compat ob-eval org-macs ivy-hydra hl-todo
window-purpose window-purpose-fixes window-purpose-prefix-overload
window-purpose-switch let-alist window-purpose-layout
window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration window-purpose-utils
eyebrowse evil-unimpaired f evil-textobj-line evil-mc
evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record evil-mc-cursor-make
evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo evil-mc-vars
evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common evil-anzu anzu emr popup s ein
editorconfig noutline outline counsel xdg xref project dired
dired-loaddefs compile swiper ivy flx delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay
colir
color clean-aindent-mode clang-format xml slime-autoloads gh-common
marshal cl tex-site ede/auto hybrid-mode evil-evilified-state which-key
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core hydra lv cus-edit
cus-start cus-load evil evil-keybindings evil-integration undo-tree
diff
evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring
bind-map quelpa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree
hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify cl-extra disp-table wid-edit
spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common format-spec info finder-inf
ido-vertical-mode ido core-spacemacs core-spacebind core-use-package-
ext
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump
core-release-management core-custom-settings core-configuration-layer
eieio-compat core-progress-bar core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs ht dash
help-mode warnings package url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
password-cache url-vars seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs epg epg-config core-command-line pcase
core-debug edmacro kmacro derived cl-macs gv profiler easymenu
cl-loaddefs cl-lib core-hooks page-break-lines easy-mmode core-env
load-env-vars rx core-dotspacemacs advice core-emacs-backports subr-x
core-dumper time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-
readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
font-render-setting xwidget-internal cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1244625 1156538)
 (symbols 48 107026 262)
 (miscs 40 732 785)
 (strings 32 311670 185849)
 (string-bytes 1 10290339)
 (vectors 16 126154)
 (vector-slots 8 2053717 803772)
 (floats 8 817 489)
 (intervals 56 3855 706)
 (buffers 992 12))