Subject: Re: bug#42813: [BUG] Flatpak 1.8.1 not downloading

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 20:39:30 +0200

Kurt,

Thanks for the bug report!  This doesn't sound like a problem with 
Guix.

Kurt 写道：
> Starting download of 
> /gnu/store/2qc6kx93nih27aph2wqbah73d08d488b-
> flatpak-1.8.1.tar.xz
> From 
> https://github.com/flatpak/flatpak/releases/download/1.8.1/flatpak-1.8.1.tar.xz
> ...

Your system manages to look up the domain github.com...

> following redirection to `
> https://github-production-release-asset-2e65be.s3.amazonaws.com/59213200/166ab200-bd3c-11ea-8a7d-830fd686a810?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAIWNJYAX4CSVEH53A%2F20200811%2Fus-east-1%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20200811T180918Z&X-Amz-Expires=300&X-Amz-Signature=f88223c2e13238c826bbd5ec4af64381fb1dd469dc68f7ec89c1382e99b836c2&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&actor_id=0&repo_id=59213200&response-content-disposition=attachment%3B%20filename%3Dflatpak-1.8.1.tar.xz&response-content-type=application%2Foctet-stream'
> ...
> In procedure getaddrinfo: Name or service not known

...but then immediately fails to look up 
github-production-release-asset-2e65be.s3.amazonaws.com.

There isn't much we can do about this.  Try again, possibly after 
a

  $ sudo herd restart nscd

to flush any negative caches if you're on Guix System.

Kind regards,

T G-R