Subject: [bug#42807] [PATCH 1/2] gnu: darktable: Update to 3.2.1.

From: Vinicius Monego <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 22:01:51 -0300

Vinicius Monego writes:

> I debugged the build with -K and the problem seems to be this 
> tiny
> detail:
>
> `ld: cannot find -lpthreads`

To correct myself, that's only normal CMake check, nothing wrong
there. Pthread is passed correctly to make.

The actual failure in my build log is something to do with OpenMP 
(libgomp):

VC5Decompressor.cpp:744: undefined reference to 
`GOMP_loop_nonmonotonic_dynamic_next'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Could this be merged as is for now? I may send a v2 with better
comments and leave GCC for another patch. I'd make sure that the 
issue
is with upstream before submitting an issue there.