Subject: bug#42747: 27.0.91; tabulated-list sort column scrolls window.

From: Jen-Chieh Shen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 22:27:28 +0800

--text follows this line--

While using mouse click on tabulated list's column header, the window
scroll to the bottom. Is this the normal action?

### Steps to reproduce

1. emacs -q
2. M-x buffer-menu
3. Mouse click on any column header to trigger the sort function =>
`tabulated-list-col-sort`.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.91 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2020-04-20 built on CIRROCUMULUS
Repository revision: c36c5a3dedbb2e0349be1b6c3b7567ea7b594f1c
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19041
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.2004.19041.388)

Recent messages:
Mark set [2 times]
Indenting region...done
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer, C-M-v to scroll
help.
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
Beginning of buffer [6 times]
End of buffer
Beginning of buffer [10 times]
Buffer-Wrap mode disabled in current buffer
next-line: End of buffer [3 times]
Buffer-Wrap mode enabled in current buffer

Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY W32NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2
HARFBUZZ ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS MODULES THREADS PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  feebleline-mode: t
  indicators-mode: t
  line-reminder-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  global-yascroll-bar-mode: t
  yascroll-bar-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  right-click-context-mode: t
  region-occurrences-highlighter-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  preproc-font-lock-global-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  highlight-indent-guides-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  global-company-fuzzy-mode: t
  company-fuzzy-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  auto-read-only-mode: t
  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  global-auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  global-alt-codes-mode: t
  alt-codes-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail view flycheck-pos-tip eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe help-fns radix-tree define-it
wiki-summary google-translate google-translate-default-ui
google-translate-core-ui google-translate-core google-translate-tk
google-translate-backend request autorevert filenotify jcs-snippet-mode
yasnippet-snippets yasnippet company-emoji company-emoji-list cl
flycheck find-func iedit iedit-lib multiple-cursors-core rect eww mm-url
gnus nnheader url-queue shr svg xml dom tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat jcs-shell-mode jcs-shell
multi-shell eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601
undo-tree diff most-used-words counsel xdg swiper mm-archive
jcs-message-mode message dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search time-date mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils mule-util gnutls network-stream url-http
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw
nsm rmc puny url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap
jcs-feebleline-func show-eol ffmpeg-player feebleline indicators vc-mtn
vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc
vc-dispatcher diminish-buffer jcs-buffer-menu buffer-wrap line-reminder
display-line-numbers linum whitespace vs-dark-theme cl-extra help-mode
paren projectile cus-edit cus-start cus-load grep compile comint
ansi-color ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs goto-addr yascroll
which-key use-ttf right-click-context ordinal popup url-util
region-occurrences-highlighter hi-lock preproc-font-lock powerline
powerline-separators powerline-themes smex ido jcs-ivy-func ffap
thingatpt ivy flx delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir hl-todo hl-line
highlight-indent-guides advice color exec-path-from-shell diminish
dashboard-ls f jcs-dashboard dashboard dashboard-widgets recentf
tree-widget wid-edit page-break-lines company-quickhelp pos-tip
company-fuzzy s company-oddmuse company-files company-clang company-capf
company-cmake company-semantic company-bbdb company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-etags etags fileloop generator xref project ring
company-gtags company-template company-keywords company-yasnippet
company pcase auto-read-only auto-highlight-symbol alt-codes jcs-face
jcs-key bind-key easy-mmode jcs-hook jcs-mode jcs-template jcs-plugin
jcs-theme jcs-env use-package-core elec-pair jcs-dev jcs-file
jcs-function jcs-oop-func jcs-vs-func jcs-comment jcs-edit jcs-nav
jcs-window jcs-frame jcs-util jcs-math jcs-log time dash jcs-package
finder-inf edmacro kmacro rx info package easymenu browse-url
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp
disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads w32notify w32
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 998787 419996)
 (symbols 48 35931 1)
 (strings 32 158798 86753)
 (string-bytes 1 5664733)
 (vectors 16 63284)
 (vector-slots 8 1085762 128962)
 (floats 8 407 965)
 (intervals 56 349094 23791)
 (buffers 1000 20))